Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Proud American
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.readypro.biz/stormproof-lighter--survival-sportsman-lighter.html

that is the link for it

i was sent this lighter after buying a few things off of mark from ready pro.
its a pretty cool lighter, seems more like a mini-torch.
when i was in texas for my brothers wedding. we were on a boardwalk and it was super windy. so windy it could of blew our hats off if they weren't in our hands. my brother and a few of his freinds wanted to light their cigarettes and this lighters did the job we were all very suprised by it.
you have to remember this was a board walk near fishing water, jet ski's,rollercoasters. and it rained earlier. so it was very windy and wet.

i would definately buy it. i actually plan on getting an extra one. it would be great for a mechanics tool box, with working with electrical and closing off the twister wires with the wire tape and so on. i don't smoke so its mostly a bug out bag lighter.

my brother wanted one so i'm sure i'll get him one.
either way its worth the 10 bucks.

Attachments

·
Proud American
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
a few more thoughts on the lighter.

it had a nice rubber outside. so it got wet no slip issues.
also has a spring that holds the lighter close. when the spring is taken off you can open the lighter by touching a button on the side.
the lighter fills from the bottom.

i think for 10 bucks its not so bad. its definately worth the money. i dropped it a few times, and dropped it high, no issues there. also wet the lighter and no issues as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts