Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not new but have not been active in the forum for a long time. So.....hello again from the soggy PNW.
After some hard times we are building our supplies back up..... finally. Sometimes disaster preparedness saves you, not from plauges or earthquakes, but from financial strain due to economy and/or illness. Thank goodness for prepping lol!!

So now the easy access cupboards and closet are full again and we are moving on into larger storage once again. Happy prepping!!!

·
Super Moderator
CRAP CREEK SURVIVOR
2,508 Posts
Welcome back to here! I'm glad that your preps helped you over the hurdle and your pantry is filling up again.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello Im new here and would like to do my intro, instructions are un clear to me as to why I might be blocked from posting. Can an experienced person help?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Greetings from SE pa. Yes im new and happy to have come upon this board. I been trying to learn as much as I can and to share as much as I can. I worked Katrina recovery and helped out with prepping a friend for Sandy. Ive seen the devastation first hand and it aint pretty, yet it serves us all to learn form the successes but more importantly the failures of the system

I have much knowledge to acquire and some worthwhile to share!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im still trying to determine the best strategy of shelter in place or bug out. I have a pop up camper I was planning to uses as temp living for bugout and looking for others with similar preparations. Ive viewed tons of videos on the subject but having a source I can contact with questions is far better than the video only format from youtube

·
Registered
15 Posts
are there folks in my area that have made their decision to stay or go and whats being used as their vehicle and how were the vehicles prepared?

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Welcome from Southern Illinois. A place ruled by lunatic dictators running the state from Chicagostan.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts