Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was watching TOP GEAR tonite and they featured a vehicle called the RALLY FIGHTER, the vehicle was built by people voting on the internet what would make a street legal but very off road capable vehicle that could be run in the BAJA 500, take a look and see what you think.

www.rallyfighter.com

·
Banned
1,632 Posts
Seems ok but:

If they do not mention ground clearance, approach/departure/break-over angles, I begin to wonder!

It needs a better approach angle, the body work sits vulnerable to damage...

To run in Baja it will need a sturdy front bumper with skid plates underneath and at least 2 spare tires and nerf bar in the rear.

Great looking ride but as a BOV I have to question its cargo capacity and payload numbers!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think cargo cap and payload numbers for this vehicle are like tits on a rooster; never intended in the design.

The Rally Fighter is a super cool toy. But not a BOV. If I could afford the 60k for a full frame 2wd fun buggy with a carbon body I would do it in a heart beat. But I spent all my money on beans, bullets and bandaids.

I love the vehicle and company's concept. But when SHTF, Ill stick with my Dodge Ram :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts