Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before you vote in 2012 you might want to refresh your memory on some quotes from two books:

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white..

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY, and most scary!

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
"it all depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is.

"we are 5 days away from fundamentally remaking America"

·
Back of beyond!
2,575 Posts
Geeze, From those quotes, its obvious he really has angst, animosity, and hated for his "other" race! I don't think that he's even aware of the hypocrisy he's showing. And, he's "ingratiating" himself to the black folks. But don't forget, that IS the politically correct thing to do! He NOT black as he says he is, just like he's NOT white. He's a mulatto whether he likes it or not.

·
Back of beyond!
2,575 Posts
I forgot to add, the most disturbing of the quotes; "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction". This is one quote that should scare anyone here in the USA!

·
Back of beyond!
2,575 Posts
That is indeed scary (and confusing).
What's really confusing is NOT the fact that he's half and half, its that HE thinks he's BLACK! Perhaps I should have said that he's neither ALL black, or ALL white. He refers to himself as black all of the time.
I know, John, that you were being facetious in your statement; (and confusing).

No matter what, I'm correct in my assertion.

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
15,628 Posts
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ownwords.asp

What is it with conservatives passing around rubbish information?
We are conservative, we want to conserve our republic and our way of life and this president seeks to change every aspect of America. His character and his prior writing indicates to me that he is a very small minded, even bigoted man.

He has never actually worked a day in his life. Never held a real job where he had to produce something to a set of standards and accept the judgement on a customer or his boss.

A few people tried to warn the country what kind of a man the Democrates had nominated but they were shouted down. Now we are stuck with this little turd and we don't like it one bit.

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
15,628 Posts
What "prior writing" are you referring too? Are you referring to the quotes that madcritter posted as well?
Once I heard his Pennsylvania primary speech, I pegged him as a bigot. He was repeating the sick and twisted views of his preacher friend Rev Wright. I don't tolerate this view point from folks of any race.

And it is not just about race. This entire administration is proposing policy changes directed against folks who live outside of the inner cities. Particularly against farmers, ranchers, and sportsman.

The president is the only person in America who is charged with representing the entire US population. I am not saying that the inner cities do not need help, just that that help should not require the destruction of the rest of society.

·
RESET CONGRESS!!
9,462 Posts
How could anyone NOT have known of BO's background, philosophy, politics,.. it was all there for the learning, prior to the election. ..even expressed in his own words, let alone with his actions and aquaintances.
I really cannot fault those that were so excited at the prospect of the nation's first black president,.. I can see that. I don't agree with it. Race isn't a good reason to vote for anyone,.. character and politics are. But we're stuck with this man for a while.
One good trend,.. an increasing number of folks are discovering the real BO. Too bad they didn't do their homework a year and a half ago, eh.
This ENTIRE federal government is corrupt and charging headlong down a very ugly unconstitutional path.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts