Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Forum Administrator
16,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am watching a military surplus medium MOLLE pack with frame on Ebay. The shoulder straps are wore out and a couple are tore in half.

So, I thought about buying the pack and ordering some replacement shoulder straps.

The problem is, I am not sure of what the NSN number is for the replacement straps.

I found a NSN 8465-01-524-7240 but am not sure if that is the strap that I need.

Does anyone have a medium molle? If so, could you please look on the strap and give me the NSN number?

Example of the pack I am looking at - http://www.ebay.com/itm/U-S-Molle-II-Medium-Rucksack-Excellent-/112476896440

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
I'll take a look tomorrow afternoon (I'm on 24hr. duty and don't get off until 0800 tomorrow... And my old butt WILL need a couple hours sleep!).

I just looked at your attachment. Are you looking at one in Univ. Digi Pat. or Multicam? That will make a difference on the NSN.

·
Registered
76 Posts
The shoulder straps and waist belt are the same on all Molle. That is the large or medium ruck sack. I have a couple large and medium molle packs and there is no difference in the suspension.
I've converted several ALICE packs to molle suspension. Never saw a difference in the shoulder or waist belt.
I'll look on some of my gear for a NSN number.
I think your "good to go" with any molle surplus suspension.
The frame is another subject but any molle straps will work any frame.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts