Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the last grocery run today with the wife, face mask, gloves, just moments ago we saw on tv that classes are suspended, people are told to basically shleter in place and stay put as much as possible.
My oldest son went to school for an exam (senior year, needs the exam for gettig into university). He wore mask, gloves and safety glasses. A commie teacher told him he was spreading panic, the more right leaning teacher told him everyone should follow his example and the rest of the kids basically LOL at him, no one wore anything. So moments before the news broke a classmate was teasing him on the classes chat group "so youre not coming school next week becuase of the virus? its no worse than the regular flu".
After the anouncement he sent the kid a reply. "Nope, not going. And neither are you". I thought it was quite savage and felt pretty damn proud.:D:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Question: which state is this in? We just had our first confirmed case. Just thinking how long it will take until we have the same announcement.

Sent from my SM-A600AZ using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Question: which state is this in? We just had our first confirmed case. Just thinking how long it will take until we have the same announcement.

Sent from my SM-A600AZ using Tapatalk
Just give it a few more days. Either you get quarantine or piles of dead people, or both.

·
Registered
9,573 Posts
So how long until you head to the airport with a backpack full of cash and three passports? Have a new job and home lined out in corona free country yet?

No cases in my state if you want to head up this way. Probably not enough beaches or good jobs though for your tastes.

Hopefully you haven't been practicing what you preach and actually are ready to bug in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts