Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read this and haven't seen anything posted about it.

Trump said that they had sent a lot of aid as in supplies for the Hurricane that hit in 2017 and killed over 3000 people. I remember hearing that all those supplies were setting on the docks not getting distributed and officials were saying that there wasn't any aid other than just a little bit.

The Governor supposedly knew nothing about this warehouse full of supplies and when finding out about it has fired the main officials who were in charge.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/puerto...ials-over-viral-video-showing-aid-2020-01-19/

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
15,938 Posts
I am not surprised, the "good" stuff was sold already.

I know the stores of gas were given to family members of officials and not used for ambulance or clean up crews as intended.

All the liberals bleating and crying "they didn't get any help". They had more than enough, they just squandered it.

I remember how disgusted I was after Ike, a cat 2, I believe, hurricane hit Houston over 10 years ago. We have a water district, their emergency generators run on diesel. They failed to order any additional diesel and RAN OUT OF WATER after 2 days. Then bragging during the meeting "We were ready" BS you RAN OUT OF WATER because you were too lazy and cheap to order diesel. 24 hours NO WATER and we are no where near the coast, stupidly preventable.

I can't stand people in positions of power who do not plan, or waste what they are given.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts