Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/do...ass-reverses-course-on-roger-stone-sentencing

Obama holdovers in the DOJ were trying to hammer stone with a shocking sentence recommendation. From the article, it looks like they misled the senior DOJ officials as to what they were doing in the case. When they were told to scale down their recommendation, they resigned.

Good riddance. More Obama people who should have been cleaned out long ago.

·
Retrofitted Sheeple
29,603 Posts
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/do...ass-reverses-course-on-roger-stone-sentencing

Obama holdovers in the DOJ were trying to hammer stone with a shocking sentence recommendation. From the article, it looks like they misled the senior DOJ officials as to what they were doing in the case. When they were told to scale down their recommendation, they resigned.

Good riddance. More Obama people who should have been cleaned out long ago.
Were they Obama people? Did it say in your linked article?

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,509 Posts
Roger Stone's crimes were all process crimes related to Mueller investigation. If the prosecutors were all holdovers, they were Democrats and Hillary supporters. There were no Republicans on the Mueller team. Every Democrat federal prosecutor is an Obama holdover.

Stone has been convicted on seven counts of obstruction, witness tampering, and making false statements to Congress on charges that stemmed from former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.
Trump would be in a much better position today if he had fired all 4,000 Obama appointees throughout the government. I believe Clinton fired all the federal prosecutors except one when he took office.

·
Registered
12,047 Posts
What's worse is the utter hypocrisy from Chuck Schumer in this charade. He paid no mind from an oversight perspective when the last occupant to the White politicized the DOJ, weaponized the FBI, the IRS and the NSA against conservative organizations. Allowed rampant unmasking of American citizens by his ambassador to the UN as well as his National Security *advisor*. From the Fox News article:

Democrats, meanwhile, accused the White House of overtly politicizing the DOJ. "The DOJ Inspector General must open an investigation immediately," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., wrote on Twitter Tuesday afternoon. "I will be sending a formal request to the IG shortly."

In a letter to DOJ IG Michael Horowitz, Schumer said the "situation has all the indicia of improper political interference in a criminal prosecution."

"I therefore request that you immediately investigate this matter to determine how and why the Stone sentencing recommendations were countermanded, which Justice Department officials made this decision, and which White House officials were involved," Schumer wrote.

He added: "The American people must have confidence that justice in this country is dispensed impartially. That confidence cannot be sustained if the president or his political appointees are permitted to interfere in prosecution and sentencing recommendations in order to protect their friends and associates. I urge you to conduct an expedited review of this urgent matter and issue a public report with your findings and recommendations as soon as possible."
As I said, absolutely disgusting.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Once the FISC fraud comes out (declass) and starts through the court, everything SC Mueller and team prosecuted, EVERYTHING will become meaningless/null and void and thrown out. Stone, Flynn, Manafort, Papadopolis, etc. No wonder people are quitting and running. Everyone pushing these cases, have been check mated, they have been caught.

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Roger Stone's crimes were all process crimes related to Mueller investigation. If the prosecutors were all holdovers, they were Democrats and Hillary supporters. There were no Republicans on the Mueller team. Every Democrat federal prosecutor is an Obama holdover.

Trump would be in a much better position today if he had fired all 4,000 Obama appointees throughout the government. I believe Clinton fired all the federal prosecutors except one when he took office.

Clinton was a career Politician with his cultivated circle of apparachiks in place.

·
"TURGID FLUX"
5,654 Posts
I really cannot fathom why anyone would defend Roger Stone. Maybe has a collection of photos like Jeffery Epstein?

Dumper Fly whatever.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

·
"TURGID FLUX"
5,654 Posts
Roger Stone was "All in" he is a sucker for making a name for himself. Hope he an Rudy get a cell together, they are peas in a pod. Hey, they will share a pod.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 97 Posts