Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Never Give up
7,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sales Of Baseball Bats, Billy Clubs Up 5,000 Percent On UK Amazon.com.
Another scary bit of news out of the United Kingdom, which has been overtaken by riots in the past three days: The sale of baseball bats via the UK branch of on-line marketplace Amazon has risen over 5,000 percent in the last 24 hours, according to amazon.co.uk's Movers & Shakers chart, which Amazon explains tracks "the biggest gainers in sales rank in the last 24 hours":
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/09/baseball-bat-billy-club-sales-uk-amazon_n_922217.html

And they think there is no reason to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS. Well I for one don't think I want grandma using a bat against looters and rapist or someone burning her house down. I wonder if they feel happier that they gave up there rights to keep there guns now? I wonder how much safer they feel.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
just wait till they start driving carpentry nails through those badboys.

·
I hate everyone equally !
1,291 Posts
I'll bet that knife sales in outlying areas are also up a bit...
The odds are against it :)

You do not want to get caught with a knife in UK ( Hard punishment for that )

I would use a pitchfork if i had to ( No one could prove the intent if you were gardening ) And thats the exactly the same thing i would do in Sweden

As long as they cant prove your intention with it you are home free

·
Armed Border Collie
5,901 Posts
Besides that we have a friendly person on the forum that produces rubbercoated marbleballs and pepperfilled ammo for paintballguns :)
Someone needs to start working on exploding paint balls, Something along the lines of a "Flash-Bang" device, with an M-80 sized bang. Maybe with an inertia trigger. You could mix them in with the hard-impact and pepper-balls. I think that would be a decent deterrent.

We can work on fragmentation paintballs later. :D:

·
I hate everyone equally !
1,291 Posts
Someone needs to start working on exploding paint balls, Something along the lines of a "Flash-Bang" device, with an M-80 sized bang. Maybe with an inertia trigger. You could mix them in with the hard-impact and pepper-balls. I think that would be a decent deterrent.

We can work on fragmentation paintballs later. :D:
I like how you think :thumb:

Paintball could be so much funnier with this items :D:

·
Registered
860 Posts
I thought they played cricket over there? Shouldn't the sale of cricket bats be going up instead?
Nah, the europeans complain that we U.S. have guns, then they state we will end up like them, then they spout off about only the criminals would end up with the guns, next they spew crap about all they need to do is hide in their micro-homes and wait for the rescue, only to turn around and buy bats.

Why would europeans even need bats if the criminals are just going to end up with them.

I will tell you, BECAUSE YOU FREAKIN WELL WANT TO PROTECT YOUR LIFE, now shut up and go get back your gun rights.

·
Ooh, pancakes!
3,046 Posts
I really feel for you poor bastards in Europe. Here we are in the 21st century, and yet you're forced to use 8000 year old "clubs and pointy sticks" technology by your masters, who will throw you in prison for even daring to presume to defend yourselves. You should all be rioting against your governments, not the local Apple Store.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts