Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Earthwalker.
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive been ask by a couple of members if it would be possible to have a projects section in knives ,swords and axes.

I think this is a great idea but there again i would because i like making knives,but one reason i like the idea is that time and again great knife making threads disappear into the abyss of K,S & axes.

Theres one thread that i really like that i bump every so often but it would be great to have a section for the knife makers.

Also you get threads that have little or no content knocking excellent threads off of the front page and this would solve this problem.

there are a lot of members that have ask were they can find knife making tutoreals and i have to tell them to trall thru all the old threads till they find something.

So could i get some feedback from you guys and gals please.

Thank you.

Sticks.

·
Good Bye
1,808 Posts
or... a mod could pin those threads when asked.

Reactions: AncientBrit

·
Earthwalker.
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
or... a mod could pin those threads when asked.
To be honest a dedicated section would be better,in a good few forums ive looked in on they have a dedicated knife project section and we have enough knife makers here on are forum to make it worth while.:thumb:

·
Earthwalker.
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So do we get a subforum or not,the votes in knives,swords and axes is 100% yes and it seems to be a yes here also.

So its down to the Boss man.:D:cheesy grin

·
RockOut w/ your GlockOut
745 Posts
Skilled Trade Section?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Kev.

I was wondering if there is or could be a building or fabrication section? I have a couple of projects I am working on, that is why I ask. Things like fabricating my own water wheel, installing water tanks and fire hydrant on the property, building a hen house, make a solar hot water heater and many more. I have 7 years of autobody and 6 years of construction experience, so I enjoy that stuff alot.

Maybe a sub-section in "Preparedness General Discussion" or a Fabrication and Construction section.

Just a thought.
let me know if there is a section(s) already that I should post this stuff in.

Sin, Bret

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.