Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently purchased a side mount bi rail system and attached a real nice 4 reticle holo scope with laser marker combo. the problem im having is that once i have sighted the scope in(lets say at 50yrds) when i go to turn the lock screw it changes what i just adjusted. is this normal, should i always leave the lock screw loose while firing?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Got a pic or a link so we can see it?

·
Registered
18,817 Posts
spent 120 just on the sight, 40 for the mount. its not paintball stuff.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but when it comes to holosites, $120 IS paintball range. These things are extremely touchy, I'd take it back and exchange it for a scope, as thats the only thing thats worth using that you will touch in that price range...

If you look down at the bottom of the page of the link you gave you will find the same sight minus the 20 dollar laser... please note the price... I really am not trying to be a **** and there is no way to be delicate but you got took.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bastards! oh well, happens to the best of us. taking your advice though, returning it for something better. thanks guys.

·
Registered
18,817 Posts
Bastards! oh well, happens to the best of us. taking your advice though, returning it for something better. thanks guys.
The idea behind that sight is great, and I can see your train of thought, It probably would work out fine for a .22 if it didnt lose its point of aim. Hey, at least you were able to learn from the experience.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts