Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Keeping Options Open
3,472 Posts
How many of those guns will end up quietly removed into one the the City's finest's personal stash ?

Answer....all but one.

I'm waiting for this headline.....

Family is robbed at gun point in their home hours after turning in firearms.

Reactions: Harmless Drudge

·
6 Boys and 13 Hands
10,393 Posts
Seattle Gun BuyBack Gets JACKED! Turns Into a Gun show

Seattle Gun BuyBack Gets JACKED! Turns Into a Gun show

A buy back program in Seattle ended up being a impromptu gun show as collectors showed up and the people bringing in guns found the collectors were offering more money. :D:

Bahahahahahahahahaha

·
Keeping Options Open
3,472 Posts
Can't wait for one near me. :)
I wonder what the "profile" is of the average person turning in guns at a buy back now days? 90 year olds? Kids. Thugs on drugs,,,,, I've never attended one.

Reactions: Harmless Drudge

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I wonder what the "profile" is of the average person turning in guns at a buy back now days? 90 year olds? Kids. I've never attended one.
I know this much, they have no clue what current market rates are standing in line for a lousy 100-200 bucks.

·
Registered
564 Posts
i didnt know the PD earned there check by running consession stands and where did they get the money to buy back the guns? what next basket ball buy backs
Before asking rhetorical questions you should probably actually read the article. :rolleyes:

"The buyback program is funded by donations from Amazon of $30,000, the Seattle Police Foundation of $25,000 and local businesses of more than $118,000. In the first two hours of the event, police say they gave our $35,000 in gift cards for 160 guns."

Just saying ;)

·
Banned
19,284 Posts
Why on earth have I never thought of this? Do you have any ideas how many Aks and Sks we have on the street near me? although , I am sure I would have trouble w/ the NOPD, BUT I would also damn well will have a few friends filming me for the subsequent lawsuit.;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts