Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"eleutheromaniac"
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could use some help.......I am trying to find the current value of New FLIR RS-64 (Given that they now only sell these to Military and Law Enforcement)

Thank you for any help.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Is it the same one you've advertised before for $3999?
There's one on E Bay now for $3000.

I'd be concerned that there would be no product support if something were to go wrong.

·
"eleutheromaniac"
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it the same one you've advertised before?
That is not relevant to my question........I am searching for information on current price. If FLIR is not shipping them to retail customers, and if those retail sellers still have some inventory........are they offering them for sale at MSRP or MSRP plus 25% up charge or twice time MSRP.

·
"eleutheromaniac"
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks I'll call that second one tomorrow. Those are MSRP prices. But they will know what is going on in the FLIR price market.

The first one is some kind of scam.........you can't mail one of those for less then $24.00 uninsured......and likely closer to $36.00 So $5.95 is a clear clue.......and the QD mounting base on those is more then the $500.00 price

Again thanks......

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
That is not relevant to my question........I am searching for information on current price. If FLIR is not shipping them to retail customers, and if those retail sellers still have some inventory........are they offering them for sale at MSRP or MSRP plus 25% up charge or twice time MSRP.
They are selling new products.
Yours is pre-owned.
The current price on that model "used" seems to be around $3000

·
"eleutheromaniac"
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are selling new products.
Yours is pre-owned.
The current price on that model "used" seems to be around $3000
Your opinion has questionable value, given that you do not know what models we have, or how many of each, or which ones we are willing to sell.

But thank you for being an internet expert.

·
Registered
788 Posts
RS-62 is an older model. That model has been replaced by an Armasight Zeus model. Given the fact that FLIR/Armasight just gave the non-government world the middle finger, doesn't help resale. Who wants to drop big money on a product that the manufacture doesn’t support their customers? Towards your question, recently seen a RS-32 for $2K. Not sure if it sold at that price. But I'd say that is the ballpark. -K

·
Registered
788 Posts
I just went and looked at OpticsPlanet, as they are clearancing their FLIR/Armasight products. They don't have the RS-64, but the do have two similarly specs Armasight models, both are on sale new for just a tad of $2K - K

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Your opinion has questionable value, given that you do not know what models we have, or how many of each, or which ones we are willing to sell.

But thank you for being an internet expert.
I know what model you said you have and what you asked for it when you tried to sell it months ago.
You had no takers even after you reduced the price.

I asked about what models, but you said it wasn't relevant then.
Now you're saying it is.

I made no claims about being an "expert".
I'm not the one looking for information though.

What does your partner think it's worth?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts