Survivalist Forum banner

461 - 470 of 470 Posts

·
I have control issues
6,107 Posts
^^^ Dang that must be a small tank. If I let it go near empty I don't get away with less than $60 with price of Diesel now.
I just filled our new truck (had just purchased it Saturday) with diesel yesterday (it was at about 3/8 of a tank when I filled it). Cost me $74.30 😲 And that was on post, where I pay 5 cents per gallon less than in town! Will NOT be letting that sucker get below 1/2 a tank, if only to keep from having to pay that much for a fill-up. Diesel was only a penny more per gallon than 87 octane.

·
Premium Member
3,180 Posts
^^^ What Truck did you pick up

·
I have control issues
6,107 Posts
^^^ What Truck did you pick up
I picked up a 2019 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LTZ 4x4 with the Z71 off-road package, tow package, and a 6.6L Diesel engine. REALLY nice truck. Had all the features I wanted, all the features husband wanted and a bunch that neither one of us had even thought of.

·
I have control issues
6,107 Posts
Stopped off at U-Haul after word and got an adaptor to allow our 2 1/2 inch receiver to be used with all of the 2 inch hitches (which are mostly what are sold); then went to the farm/ranch store to return the one I had bought yesterday that didn't work with our receiver; got a 4x8 sheet of 23/32 plywood that will be used to build a ramp to get the animals from the ground up into the trailer for their trip to "freezer camp" next week; then finally to the feed store for a couple sacks of 20% feed (they were out of the 22% I usually feed) to hold a couple of the coops over until their regular feed comes in, and 3 sacks of scratch for the pigs.

·
Premium Member
3,180 Posts
I picked up a 2019 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LTZ 4x4 with the Z71 off-road package, tow package, and a 6.6L Diesel engine. REALLY nice truck. Had all the features I wanted, all the features husband wanted and a bunch that neither one of us had even thought of.
Nice Truck, I am not a Chevy person but some of the Z71 look nice.

·
Registered
627 Posts
$2.47 in Friendswood this morning.

461 - 470 of 470 Posts