Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Utah they've jumped from around $400-450 to $500-550. Also, they're getting increasingly difficult to find. What's the good word from the rest of the nation? :thumb:

-Steel

·
Part Terminator
499 Posts
Here in New York.. "Herbs and Phillips Camp Store" the GP Wasr 10/63 with 1 30 round Mag plus Cleaning tube...ect. still $399.99 Very Odd, you would think the price would have gone up..

·
Scarred for life...
3,295 Posts
In a year those same rifles will be 800 dollars.

If you are still on the fence about getting one, you are going to be kicking yourself in a year when you have to shell out twice what they sell for now....

·
Free Trapper
189 Posts
I have a new GP75 here in the shop with U.S. receiver and barrel, synthetic furniture, and 1 30rd magazine for $680. New Hungarian 30rds magazines are $25. They've gone up here as there are few to none available in the Four Corners. God Bless! Jerry www.bluemountaingunworks.com

·
Registered
7,224 Posts
Strangely here in Indiana at the store I normally go to, prices are unchanged. Pistols, shotguns and hunting rifles are still ON SALE!!!! Tactical weapons remain unchanged. both me and my parents are making a few trips there next weekend :)
Inventory reduction without gouging the customer.
Sounds like a good group, happy buying.

·
Registered
428 Posts
last time i went to the shop up here in erie they had two yugo aks with the steel folding stocks for 650. normally they have a whole rack of ak's and ar-15's and cases of pistols and there was nothing there. just the two ak's and a few pocket rocket pistols. no ak,1911,ar-15, or xd mags at all.

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
Here in New York.. "Herbs and Phillips Camp Store" the GP Wasr 10/63 with 1 30 round Mag plus Cleaning tube...ect. still $399.99 Very Odd, you would think the price would have gone up..

i got mine at herb phillipson's for $330 with 2 mags like a year or more ago.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I was at a store yesterday and they had WASRs for $600 to $700, depending on if you wanted wood or synthetic furniture. Of course, the stores in my area are always a bit higher than the local shows. I'm glad I already have a few AKs already in storage.

·
Part Terminator
499 Posts
In a year those same rifles will be 800 dollars.

If you are still on the fence about getting one, you are going to be kicking yourself in a year when you have to shell out twice what they sell for now....
At "Herbs and Phillips" the price has been $399.99 for the last 3 months. (I just call them, all there stores are sold OUT)

I got mine at a gun Show this pass March for $299.00 came with two mag ect...

The wood was ugly to look at. So I refinish it.

Before

After

I think it came out Nice.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
About the same here.

Here in Utah they've jumped from around $400-450 to $500-550. Also, they're getting increasingly difficult to find. What's the good word from the rest of the nation? :thumb:

-Steel
Prices went up around $100 to $200 on average. Will go up more around January.

·
glock snob
346 Posts
the wasr 10/63 are real aks just bought one the entire gun is made in romania the wer orginaly shiped to handle single stack mags then century finished milling them out to take hi cap mags thy have all the x and y stamping on the gun and crome bores but the wood sucks zazale whad did u refinish that wood with it looks awsome

1 - 17 of 17 Posts