Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,346 Posts
I've been seeing more Bernie Sanders stickers, some Hillary, and Ben Carson. No Trump yet. This is in Portland area. How about you?
Central time zone. Actually took a multi state road trip this past week. Not a lot of stickers yet, but the only ones I've seen are for Trump and Sanders with a ratio of about 2 Trumperstickers for every 1 Sanders.

·
1,794 Posts
Carson, nothing but Carson. What is interesting is that this area is considered a backwater, hillbilly, racist den of evil conservatives. I would like Carson to win so we can accuse the opposition of racism every time they disagree with his policies.

·
Isaiah 41:10, Acts 5:29
5,979 Posts
Thank God they can't Vote for Obama Again :D: :D: :D:

Huckabee
Christie
Fiorina
Sanders
Stein
Copeland
Koppie
Maher
Bush
Trump
Hillary
Mickey Mouse

Saw Trump and Hillary on the same vehicle. The husband and wife disagree (dinnertime discussions at their house are interesting and their kids are getting a great education every night).

·
Registered
852 Posts
I would like Carson to win so we can accuse the opposition of racism every time they disagree with his policies.
I have been saying this exact thing! Don't get me wrong, I don't literally want Carson to get the nomination for this reason. However, yes, it would be so satisfying, so amazingly heartwarming, to accuse every liberal of racism that didn't support him. Every time there was any sort of disagreement with a view he had, "Well, you're racist." I cannot tell you how much I want to do this.

To the OP, a Carson and all the Obama ones. Where I am, I don't know if many will ever have guts to put a Trump, or many others, on their car.

·
Be kind to one another
2,689 Posts
I have seen NONE surprisingly. I have a Rand sticker on my car. Wait I take that back, the other day I saw a car covered Ted Cruz propaganda. I think it was a campaign car as it was entirely covered with his name, image, and decorations.

·
Registered
11,957 Posts
I haven't really noticed any yet. In town here, I expect I'll be seeing the usually 15 to 30 cars sporting either hillary or Sanders ones depending how the nomination ends up. Traveling the main road through town, there are the normal 15 to 20 houses that display Dem signs every election.

Most of the folks in town don't advertise for anyone on either side. The town and also the county voted Rep last POTUS election but we were out-voted by the majority cities so our votes were negated.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.