Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the face of the Democrat attempt to weaponize the coronavirus as a political weapon against him, President Trump held an informative and encouraging press conference. Vice President Pence was appointed to head the fight against coronavirus.

The Democrats are scum who look at this potential epidemic as a means to attack the president and get rid of him. They couldn't care less about the health of the American people.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a bunch of hooey! The emperor has no clothes on. And this coming from a Trump fan. I literally laughed out loud several times from the bull spilling out of their gums.
And what should the president do?

Talking crap is easy as you have just demonstrated! Tell us how you would handle this.

·
Registered
512 Posts
And what should the president do?

Talking crap is easy as you have just demonstrated! Tell us how you would handle this.
I expect truth. I expect him to give the American people the truth! Most of us will be fine, some may pass, we all should prepare. We are on this but things could change. Stayed tuned as we’ll be issuing daily updates and tracking this.

You know what, I just didn’t find it believable or credible.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Right on this site there are so many threads about this virus that I’ve lost count. And yet after one news conference it’s the democrats that are politicizing it? That doesn’t make any sense. People here are panicking just as much as anyone else.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,617 Posts

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,617 Posts
Unfortunately, The Cdc's dashboard has not been updated in 3 years so it is absolutely worthless, but John Hopkin's is up to date.

Reactions: Batko10

·
Welcome to the rice field
1,579 Posts
Right on this site there are so many threads about this virus that I’ve lost count. And yet after one news conference it’s the democrats that are politicizing it? That doesn’t make any sense. People here are panicking just as much as anyone else.
The DNC is using it as political capital for universal healthcare and attacking Trump for cutting CDC spending. There has been open discussion in liberal media about this being ammunition to use agaist Trump in the coming election.

From the conservative side you're likely to hear how economic globalization makes a health crisis a global economic crisis. Also, how open borders facilitate spread of infection in pandemics.

It's probably smart to examine and address issues surrounding this if they're valid. Now, which of these assertions are valid and potentially useful in either preventing or dealing with pandemic and which are political BS?

·
Awesome
17,064 Posts
As a general rule, when a President goes on TV and tells you not to panic, its time to panic.
or he's trying to stop a bunch of retards who actually buy into the MSM hysteria from causing more problems than the media already has.. just a thought.

if youre panicking over this nonsense, why arent you panicking over flu every year?

·
Registered
512 Posts
or he's trying to stop a bunch of retards who actually buy into the MSM hysteria from causing more problems than the media already has.. just a thought.

if youre panicking over this nonsense, why arent you panicking over flu every year?
Because this isn’t regular ‘flu’. Major manufacturers of PPE are selling everything they can make and may be back ordered for weeks or longer, this is not an annual or regular occurrence with flu. Because regular flu doesn’t cause product not to ship out of China. Because regular flu doesn’t have a CFR of 3% or HIGHER. Regular flu doesn’t shut down industrial complexes across the world. Regular flu really doesn’t kill many healthcare workers. Regular flu (whatever that is) doesn’t stay contagious for 3+ weeks while staying asymptomatic.

Looks like lots of differences. The country is completely unprepared, IMO. Yes, I’m on the front lines of this. Yes, I’m having hourly and daily conversations with those that are also on the front lines. Yes, we are working hard but we are behind the curve and catching up isn’t looking good for a while.

·
Basket of deplorables
2,361 Posts
I’m good. You do you, big guy. You do your games and I’ll do my prep and study.
Not sure why you are resorting to being insulting? He simply asked you what this "truth" is you were talking abut. You also later on wrote (Post #21 2/27/20) that you are on "The front lines of this" and that "We" are working hard. Can you please explain to us what the truth really is? What are you doing to combat this on the front lines"? Finally, who is the "We"? Do you work for the CDC or similar somewhere? Are you some form of contagious/dangerous disease analyst or researcher? Just curious is all so you can educate all of us on what we should be expecting since you felt the President was not being truthful and you eluded to knowing more about this.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts