Survivalist Forum banner

Would you give all to preserve Constitution?

• Yes, I would give my life and property

Votes: 47 79.7%
  • No, I prefer being a slave to men

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 18.6%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Simple Man
428 Posts
Of course I picked to preserve the Constitution, but who in their right mind would pick the other option if being a slave to men. Nobody would pick that option even if they wanted the Constitution destroyed. I guess what I'm getting at is, the options are pretty biased.

Reactions: Maverick88

·
Banned
3,760 Posts
Why give my life to fight for the people who are so neglectant to their freedom and their constitution.

I love the constitution but fight and die for it? No way, it would be suicide for nothing. I'd prefer to bug out. I hope that people after shtf will see why the constitution is so vitally important.

·
Registered
14,867 Posts
However one issue I take is that if we all give our lives for the constitution then who is left? All the people that got us in the mess to begin with!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Over 50% of the people just voted for a man who thinks that the Constitution is fundamentally flawed. The Constitution is little more than a historical relic.

·
Banned
3,760 Posts
However one issue I take is that if we all give our lives for the constitution then who is left? All the people that got us in the mess to begin with!
Yeah, the purpose of fighting is not to die for the cause, but to make the low lives die for theirs.

If that principle won't apply, don't try.

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
I'm not dying for my constitution. Let some other poor, dumb bastard die for his.

"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country."
General George Smith Patton, Jr.

Proverbs 6:2 You are snared by the words of your mouth.
http://nlcclizton.com/audio_archive_2006_files/SSS/02-26-06.pdf
Be careful what you say. Don't read proverbs. That is top secret wisdom.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The Consitution is mostly just a talking point now. It is only used to legitimize us being ruled. No piece of paper with words can stand up to lawyers/politicians with snake tongues backed by the full force of the federal government. Most people do not want freedom, but to be taken care of like pets. The government just has to make sure not to lean on them too much at a time like the old saying, frogs in slowly heated water.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts