Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Sobiol
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe the main reason why I have not prepped more than I have, which isn't much more than a plan to prep, is because it's just me doing it. I was hoping to find some other like minded people in my area to first get to know one another online and then eventually meet up and help each other out.

A little about me:
I believe hard times are ahead, but exactly how that comes, be it financial breakdown, world war 3, peak oil, or even zombies(though unlikely), I don't know. I am not a "gear junkie" as I've heard it called before. I am more interested in learning skills and gaining experience. I love shooting guns, but that is about the most of it. I don't know much about guns/ammo, but I own a few. I live on a tight budget being I just recently graduated from college. I have a full time job, but I support a girlfriend and baby without any other income.

I live in the Willowbrook area and work towards Humble. Like I said before, I am hoping to get to know more preppers in my general area or even a little further. I would rather get to know someone online first before meeting just to see if our prepping beliefs are compatible. - feels almost as if I am writing a dating profile thing.

Well, this is long enough. I'm sure you get the point.

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Welcome from Oregon.

You need to join a hiking club. You will meet some really nice people there. Also, you should talk with some of the people at the gun club.

There are many ways to meet like minded people.

God bless and START PREPPING!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I believe the main reason why I have not prepped more than I have, which isn't much more than a plan to prep, is because it's just me doing it. I was hoping to find some other like minded people in my area to first get to know one another online and then eventually meet up and help each other out.

A little about me:
I believe hard times are ahead, but exactly how that comes, be it financial breakdown, world war 3, peak oil, or even zombies(though unlikely), I don't know. I am not a "gear junkie" as I've heard it called before. I am more interested in learning skills and gaining experience. I love shooting guns, but that is about the most of it. I don't know much about guns/ammo, but I own a few. I live on a tight budget being I just recently graduated from college. I have a full time job, but I support a girlfriend and baby without any other income.

I live in the Willowbrook area and work towards Humble. Like I said before, I am hoping to get to know more preppers in my general area or even a little further. I would rather get to know someone online first before meeting just to see if our prepping beliefs are compatible. - feels almost as if I am writing a dating profile thing.

Well, this is long enough. I'm sure you get the point.
Hi! My husband and I live in Cypress. We are on the search for other Preppers/Survivalist like us. Mainly so we can form a "Go-Group". I dubbed it that name. What it means, is there is a group of us that meet in a specific location once SHTF and we go from there to survive together. All of us have specific skills to contribute to the group, but we are all equally cross-trained as well. If you'd like to meet up and if you know of any others like yourself, then let's set up a Meet-n-Greet!

Let us know,

SurvivalNurse781

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello all, I am new to this site. Im from the Houston area
Hi! My husband and I live in Cypress. We are on the search for other Preppers/Survivalist like us. Mainly so we can form a "Go-Group". I dubbed it that name. What it means, is there is a group of us that meet in a specific location once SHTF and we go from there to survive together. All of us have specific skills to contribute to the group, but we are all equally cross-trained as well. If you'd like to meet up and if you know of any others like yourself, then let's set up a Meet-n-Greet!

Let us know,

SurvivalNurse781

1 - 20 of 52 Posts