Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
National Geographic channel has a story running on Preppers this weekend
7/30/11 at 8 p.m. check out there website for a update.

·
Land of the free my....
2,631 Posts
On another site I visit, there was a request posted by a production company looking for preppers. They are doing a series on preppers, I do not know which cable channel was going to air it as I don't believe they mentioned any companies.

It's not my thing so I won't be playing with them.

·
Livin' life
216 Posts
Saw one episode on Nat Geo about three different prepper families. Somewhat entertaining show. I find it strange that anyone seriously into prepping would be so willing to blow the opsec like that. There was even one woman talking about how the neighbors didn't know about her being a prepper, and how opsec was so important.

HELLO! YOU ARE ON FREAKING NATIONAL TELEVISION SHOWCASING YOUR PREPS!

·
Kibitzer
6,631 Posts
There was even one woman talking about how the neighbors didn't know about her being a prepper, and how opsec was so important.
HELLO! YOU ARE ON FREAKING NATIONAL TELEVISION SHOWCASING YOUR PREPS!
Hello, she's on this site!
Gets a big kick out of hearing this from people.

·
Grevcon 10
5,794 Posts
On another site I visit, there was a request posted by a production company looking for preppers. They are doing a series on preppers, I do not know which cable channel was going to air it as I don't believe they mentioned any companies.

It's not my thing so I won't be playing with them.
This is for another episode on National Geographic.

They want to out you on National Television but at the same time refuse any remuneration for loosing your OpSec.:taped:

Sorry National Geographic but I do not work for free.:taped:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts