Survivalist Forum banner

Would you subscribe to a Prepper Magazine?

• Yes

Votes: 51 66.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 11.7%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Learning to Survive
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there was a prepper magazine available, that had articles on self-sufficiency, firearms, financial tips, etc. would you be interested in subscribing to it?

·
This site Sucks
831 Posts
there is one out there, its called backwoods home magazine, and they have another new magazine out for preppers and survivalist, but i cant remember the name, and they have one called Backwoodsman, it covers old time outdoors skills

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Mother Earth News

Reactions: KCChimneyman

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
I don't subscribe to magazines, so I wouldn't but if it was available as an online publication I would consider it. Would have to see the quality of the work and if the contributers were knowledgeable though.

·
Learning to Survive
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You would end up limiting your readership that way.
True but my thinking is that by limiting the scope of the subject matter, more urban preppers would be interested. Now I've never looked through the other survival magazines, but I assume the appeal more to people with land or more resources and space than the average city dweller. I am going to look through those magazines to see if I am right this week.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I would subscribe any way. I prefer hard copy so when the power is out I have reading material. In real surf situation I have referance material.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts