Part authentic time capsule dwelling, part Doomsday bunker, part fantasyland, it’s a unique dwelling unlike anything else in the world.
My lottery house is:Pretty cool.
If I won the lottery I would have this house built.
Every once in a while I stumble over some crazy article in the newspaper that reports about someone rich building a doomsday shelter or bunker to keep safe from whatever might strike earth in the near future. Those articles have always been quite mesmerizing to me because it sounds like a huge...bitrebels.com
I must be bored too.My lottery house is:
- custom built
- two floors
- five bedrooms
- Japanese minimalist theme
- land is $150,000. It's a new gated community.
- house construction budget is $1,700,000
- security contractor budget is $150,000. They work at blue print stage and after the main contractor leaves.
- all concrete construction
- top floor is a secure area. The stairs are retractable by a concealed pulley system and at the top of the stairs is a steel and concrete security door, which conceals into the wall when not in use.
- all bulletproof glass upstairs
- solar power manifold is upstairs
- concealed pantry/gun locker in master bedroom
- $50,000 master shower
- security monitors in master bedroom
- pair of Cane Corso dogs
- laundry room is upstairs
- upstairs windows slide upward to open, for shooting ports
- all valves are concealed
- geothermal heating, locked up and hidden as much as possible
- well water, locked up and hidden as much as possible
- $40,000 septic system. Has an extra treatment tank and a much smaller field.
- six-car garage which fits a 40' RV and has hook-up for it
- 1970s-themed man cave
- one wing of the house is a 25-foot lap pool, hot tub, showers; all under a transparent dome
- Lazy river-style resort connects to the wing and leads to the backyard. Can be sealed off and drained for winter.
- inflatable drive-in theatre sized television screen and projector so we can watch movies in the backyard
- another RV hook-up in the backyard
- backyard firepit made of stone
- Japanese minimalist-style landscaping. Lots of stone.
- $8,000 custom outdoor shower
- no lawn mower or snow blower. I have help for that.
- nice garden full of veggies and strawberries
- good-quality kitchen but not overboard. Includes freeze dryer.
- large living room with brick fireplace and high ceilings and adjoining two-person office
- Old, hardwood dining room table in my dining room
I really need a job lol I'm bored.