Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Got a sweet set of saddle bags for the dog, emergency blankets, and fire starters. Also got a set of under armour thermals and some 20 ga. Slugs woo hoooo. Merry christmas to all

·
SKS gunner
193 Posts
got a new .22 rifle, some firesteel, and a lot of camo. plus i got a basspro gift card! merry Christmas everyone!

·
Registered
431 Posts
.32 ammo from my Brother-in-law. Better than the crappy slippers from my wife (I hope she has stopped reading the forums...lol).

Bobo

·
Registered
396 Posts
Merry Christmas

Flashlights, warm clothes, maps, shoes, board games, gloves and books.

Does a full tummy count as a prep??:p If so you can add that to the list

·
Last of the First Line
864 Posts
Got a Leatherman Surge and the bit thing with all the extra screwdriver/hex attachments. Also got Survivorman's book "Survive!"

·
Adaptable.
1,978 Posts
Got my wife a furlined down parka, and a homebrewing setup. She got me a guitar to fill in for my old studio which we don't have the electricity yet... Not really a prep, since I've never played guitar, probably more something TO survive.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I gave my girlfriend an engagement ring....she said YES! :)

So I now have a partner in my preps. She gave me the Ball Home Canning Basics set, a 9 cup Coleman aluminum coffee percolator and "The Urban Homestead, Your Guide to Self-Sufficient Living in the Heart of the City" by Kelly Coyne and Erik Knutzen.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i went outside to have my coffee and by the sound of all the gunfire sounded like some people were trying out there new toys. Im in the county btw

·
PPG flyer
2,789 Posts
Wood burning stove and stove pipe,axe,bowsaw.
Winter coats,ammo,magazines.
dark ale

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I received a nearly unused mosin nagant m44 with 20 rounds. (only 20 rounds because they were the last 7.62x54r left in the county)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts