Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nobody needs an AR-style rifle, right? They’re no good for home defense… right? Wrong. A Florida man was reportedly severely beaten by two armed and masked thugs who invaded his home. They threatened the family with pistols, grabbed his 11-year-old daughter, and beat him badly. Until his 8-month-pregnant wife ended the crime by grabbing an[.....]

The post Pregnant Woman Uses AR to Shoot, Kill Home Invader appeared first on AllOutdoor.com.

Read the full article here...

·
Forward, into the fray!
3,681 Posts
Good girl! I'm proud of you!!

The scum took a shot at a pregnant woman. You know they intended bad things for the whole family, whether they got money out of them or not.

If they had suspected they had a weapon AND a good shot in the house they likely would have moved on to the neighbor instead. You saved more than just yourself.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hope the unborn kid doesn't come out with hearing damage. No ear muffs for inside the womb! :0

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Hope the unborn kid doesn't come out with hearing damage. No ear muffs for inside the womb! :0

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
It’s an issue but only after 20 weeks. Before that the babies ears aren’t developed.

The good news is that the womb muffles sounds. So it’s a little bit of natural suppression you wouldn’t want to shoot while pregnant even if you used a silencer , but a few shots likely won’t hurt the kid even after 20 weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts