Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

Geezer In Training
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, it's that time again... World Emoji Day is Tomorrow, July 17!!!!
So, it's time to get all the new emojis ready to roll out to all the phones in the world...

Pregnant Man Emoji to be Rolled Out Across Phones

"Other emojis on the shortlist include, a face holding back tears, a melting face, some coral, an empty nest and a nest with eggs, a mirror ball, low battery, an x-ray, a heavy equals sign, a multicultural handshake and a saluting face. "

:rolleyes:

Moderator, floor sweeper, guardian of dust bunnies
I wish that was just an image of men who just ate too much at Taco Bell, drank too many beers, have indigestion, and are about to blow the restaurant's porcelain throne apart.

Registered
I wish that was just an image of men who just ate too much at Taco Bell, drank too many beers, have indigestion, and are about to blow the restaurant's porcelain throne apart.
I thought you were describing the emoji posted. I have no reason to identify the emoji as pregnant vs a beer gut. Of course I have zero reference for what a pregnant man looks like either.

Moderator, floor sweeper, guardian of dust bunnies
I really, really hope that my phone is not force-fed the kind of emojis described in the OP.

If I am not allowed to opt-out and am forced to see crap like "pregnant men" emojis on my phone, it just might be time to buy a Freedom Phone. I can't imagine they would allow such BS.

Freedom Phone

Premium Member
I just want to say that Emoji looks like several very overweight Potbelly men I have been seeing lately. All I can think is how in the hell do you let yourself get like that

The woke crowd really are in a fantasy world as how the hell is a man going to get pregnant and them have a child.

Or is thing going to be another thing that Men take away from women and do it better. These people are doing everything to destroy what makes Women special and are necessary for life to continue.

Wearing fur underwears...
Oh how far we've fallen...When our womenfolk are lamenting the disappearance of the fat, drunk men with the meat sweats, searching for a bathroom to destroy!
馃ぃ

Banned
I thought you were describing the emoji posted. I have no reason to identify the emoji as pregnant vs a beer gut. Of course I have zero reference for what a pregnant man looks like either.Ok
I have a vague recollection that a pregnant 'guy' (female to male trans, might have even been 'married to a m to f trans!) about four or five years ago made the news and kinda looked like the emoji. Dark hair, black moustache....

Registered
At times, I resemble that remark. I have always had that "the dog who ate the entire roast beef" look when I leave the chinese buffet.

Registered
Melting Face be ok..I cannot conceive of a single time i would send someone a pregnant man emoji..people I know would be checking on me..jmo
Newsweek says:

The introduction of the pregnant man and pregnant person emojis have been introduced to recognize that pregnancy is possible for some transgender men and non-binary people, and will will exist alongside the current pregnant woman emoji.

"The above additions will mean that nearly all emojis can have a default gender neutral option, with choice to use a woman or man where relevant," Emojipedia said on its website.

Now you can identify your use case.

KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
Newsweek says:

The introduction of the pregnant man and pregnant person emojis have been introduced to recognize that pregnancy is possible for some transgender men and non-binary people, and will will exist alongside the current pregnant woman emoji.

"The above additions will mean that nearly all emojis can have a default gender neutral option, with choice to use a woman or man where relevant," Emojipedia said on its website.

Now you can identify your use case.
pass

1 - 20 of 55 Posts