Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I'm asking is what kind of gun do carry on a daily basis. Cancel this thread I guess there are to many already!

·
Off-roadie
895 Posts
i have a Kahr pm9- 9mm thats perfect for me. i also own a Berretta tomcat .32 but love the kahr.

not my vid, but shows size well... dudes kinda dorky!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I carry a Stainless Kimber Ultra Carry II .45 cal. With me wherever I go.. Um, except when I have to pick one of the kids up from school of course.

The only mod I've made since the photo was taken is add Hogue wrap around grips.

·
Registered
841 Posts
That looks familiar. I carry an Ultra CDP II. I had the trigger worked on and the grip safety changed to have an exact match to my full-size.

I use a Mitch Rosen ARG and I am very happy with the whole deal. Conceals like a dream. The only thing I would change is I wish the holster were kydex or kydex lined because it fits so tight that unless I hit it with the leather lightning at least once a week, it can be hard to draw. I've worn it for several years so I don't think it is going to break in any more. Still, I'd get another one in a heartbeat because it is comfortable, secure, and hides very well. As long as I hit it with the lightning, it is easy to draw.

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
I carry a Glock 29 10mm subcompact w/ full power Cor-Bon loads.

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
Now... Springfield XD .40s&w with Laser and a total of 3 mags...
Before Ruger P-97 .45acp

Backup can be one of many...

Gunner
“Springfield XD 40 when "So called perfection" just is not enough..!”

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
.44 special Rossi revolver, 2 inch barrel

·
Registered
25 Posts
S&W Sigma .40. I going to be buying a S&W 910 on Monday. I also carry my Gerber Paraframe knife for regular use as well as either my SOG Flash II Tanto or my Ka-Bar TDI (weak side), depending on my mood and pants I'm wearing.

-Paco

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
On duty I carry a GLOCK 17 w/2 extra Mags. On my days off it's my GLOCK 21 but I'll be changing that to a GLOCK 30 like my Wife's. Both .45's are loaded with Hydroshock bullets, the spare mags are mixed FMJ and Hydro.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
1911, 2 extra mags. full size star BM 9mm as back up...looks identical to the 1911.

·
To arms to arms
44 Posts
Glock 17 with 3 mags of 17 rounds and an extra one of 33 rounds.I also alternate with a Colt Custom 38 Super.

·
El Cid, I hate hippies.
213 Posts
Taurus

A Taurus PT111, because it is extremely small and concealable, this way all those idiots who don't understand the Constitution don't get freaked out, because they never know that I am carrying. It's a shame people don't truly understand their rights, I had to go to law school to understand them fully. All law school did was push me further right and teach me how the judges and the government abuse our rights. But so few people seem to care, so long as it does not directly affect them. Boy that pisses me off, sorry for the rant.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts