Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
(Insert Witty Title Here)
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I normally don't air this stuff out but I have been dealing with an autoimmune disease for the last 10yrs that has landed me in the hospital on a many number of occasions. This disease has made a tremendous impact on my family life with my kids, my personal life, work life, and relationship between me and my wife... it has been a miserable ordeal. I am recently dealing with another severe bout with this issue again and basically just asking for your prayers of healing. Thanks

·
reluctant sinner
17,914 Posts
Easy enough, never hurts to ask for help. When I lost my leg my eldest Sis added me to the list at her church, can't say for sure it helped, however 100% sure it didn't hurt in my remarkable recovery.

I'm a big fan on nutrition and supplements to help your body heal. I really like this guy, he is a vet and a people doc. He has a done a lot of research and has some wonderful products. If had more money I'd buy all his products. He guests on Coast to Coast AM at least once a month and they also have a help line to inquire about your issues. I think there is a data base too.

https://young90store.com/dr-wallach/

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
I normally don't air this stuff out but I have been dealing with an autoimmune disease for the last 10yrs that has landed me in the hospital on a many number of occasions. This disease has made a tremendous impact on my family life with my kids, my personal life, work life, and relationship between me and my wife... it has been a miserable ordeal. I am recently dealing with another severe bout with this issue again and basically just asking for your prayers of healing. Thanks
I have prayed for you. In the natural though I would recommend that you consider antibiotics. I have treated a number of people with various 'autoimmune diseases' and have gotten good results and several cures. There is also a spiritual root to most diseases. I would be happy to advise in both areas...if you wish you can send me a PM. God bless.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts