Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Usually I start threads like this with a disclaimer. I wont do that this time, I hope I don't regret it.

I've heard a lot of people talking about Pee and I realize it's a waist to flush it down the drain when it can be used for compost and fertilizer. However, while that kind of shocked me, this one has to take the cake.

(keep in mind that I have NEVER tried this nor intend to)

Did you know that Pee can cure an ear ache as well as other health problems? Serious as a heart attack guys. As sick as this is, I just wanted to share this with you all. Please don't pee in my ear, just remember this for when the SHTF, and you are in massive pain... then it will be our secret. LOL

Google will show you a ton of studies related to this, however I can simplify it. Pee is Sterile, contains excess antibodies, salt, and is 95% water. The harmful part is Urea, which is toxic when introduced directly to the blood stream... that's about as far as I can take this. Being a survivalist isn't always pretty.

http://www.universal-tao.com/article/urine_therapy.html

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dang it, admins or moderators, please spell check my title for me? I pressed enter to soon. Please hurry, I can hear the Grammar Nazi's closing in!

·
Thread killer
1,237 Posts
Groses? OK, now that's out of the way, google uses for Urea specifically. Only for a SHTF scenario of course.

·
Pull up your Dora panties
7,377 Posts
Urea is a natural insulator, it is used as a cooling agent in the new GM diesel exhaust systems. as much as i'd like to say im kidding, i am not.

and if your new 50k diesel runs low on urea it puts the truck in limp mode, and if it gets lower, it shuts it down completely. thats right your truck can literaly run out of pee. now you might think its an easy enough fix right? after all you just polished off a 32 oz big gulp. well think again. each of these trucks holds 4 gallons, thats right4 GALLONS OF PEE

·
7,377 Posts
and crutch, i'll pee in your ear if you need someone to, but i would rather have an ear ache. now a sting from a jelly fish! thats a different story all together, pee away.

·
7,377 Posts
been there my self, have you ever tried to pee on the back of your own leg? doesnt really work so good, and people arnt as open to the question"will you pee on me" as you would think they would be.... even if you tell them you were stung by a jelly fish

·
In need of an adventure
189 Posts
When my wifes grandmother was a little girl in the 1920's her family had a cleaning lady that said pee was a cure for chapped skin. One day the cleaning lady noticed that the lady of the houses hands were chapped from doing dishes. She recomended peeing on them. Wifes grandmother remembers it working like a charm.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would just not want to be the one that figured out the uses for urine. Can you Imagine someone you meet on the street and shake hands and then he says to you"Did you notice how smooth my hand felt,I pee on my hands to keep them from getting chapped!!" I think I would need to hurry to the bathroom and wash my hands several times.

·
Unable to read or comprehend rules.
1,318 Posts
Astronauts do it. I wonder if NASA has a public domain mockup of theirs. Why would it be classified? Would the pee-purifier be classified?

Unfortunitely I only know how to turn liquids into urine.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Let me be the first to admit two things.

1) This entire thread makes me want to puke.

2) The admins hate me, and thus will never fix the title of this thread. LOL

Reactions: caridad

·
Registered
20 Posts
Pretty sure the Air Force uses urea to clear ice on the flight line to. My wife grew up using her urine for an earache and she said it worked. I poked fun at her but am glad it never came down to that for me. A few drops is all you really need.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm 90% that Brisk Ice Tea is in fact Dirty Urine.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts