Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
... --- ...
14,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if this Swedish military hatchet isn't made by one of Sweden's well-known, high quality manufacturers. If so, this looks to be a great deal at only $17.99 (assuming you're a buyer's club member, and use one of their free shipping codes).
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten one of these, and how the quality actually is.
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...mpaign=Banner+Remarketing&utm_content=criteoS

·
... --- ...
14,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice catch! Going by the stamp on it in that last photo in the link you posted, it looks like you're correct. But it does seem a little counterintuitive that a country renowned for quality steel axes, would farm out the contract to another country, but nothing surprises me anymore. ;)

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
I'm wondering if this Swedish military hatchet isn't made by one of Sweden's well-known, high quality manufacturers. If so, this looks to be a great deal at only $17.99 (assuming you're a buyer's club member, and use one of their free shipping codes).
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten one of these, and how the quality actually is.
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...mpaign=Banner+Remarketing&utm_content=criteoS
I don't have a free shipping code. Been a member for years, but am insufficiently savvy to get all the codes and whatnot.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I don't have a free shipping code. Been a member for years, but am insufficiently savvy to get all the codes and whatnot.
If you are a member, you should be getting the emails once or twice a week. The last one was a double discount, but it expired on 4 April.

There will be another double discount or free shipping in the next couple of days. They must be hurting for business.

·
Human bean of planet Urf
4,862 Posts
If you are a member, you should be getting the emails once or twice a week. The last one was a double discount, but it expired on 4 April.

There will be another double discount or free shipping in the next couple of days. They must be hurting for business.
Once or twice a week? Hell, I get SMG emails twice a day at least. The last was a free shipping on $49 or more I got two diff ones of in the past twelve hours.

Edit: I take that back. Just got one of the free shipping on $49 from 365 at 01:43. Make that three in the past twelve hours.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Once or twice a week? Hell, I get SMG emails twice a day at least. The last was a free shipping on $49 or more I got two diff ones of in the past twelve hours.

Edit: I take that back. Just got one of the free shipping on $49 from 365 at 01:43. Make that three in the past twelve hours.
They must really love you, then.:)

Free shipping on $49 or more, use code sh1046. Good through 10 Apr.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.