Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Texted my dad, who lives outside Milan if he knows of anything going on at this odd hour over there (2am).

We'll see what he says, he's a huge fan of Berlusconi, but every politician there is a creep in my opinion.

I'll stay up tonight and call him in the morning his time and ask his opinion (which I value, he's a successful business guy over there), and a "ground level" account of what's going on!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Texted my dad, who lives outside Milan if he knows of anything going on at this odd hour over there (2am).

We'll see what he says, he's a huge fan of Berlusconi, but every politician there is a creep in my opinion.

I'll stay up tonight and call him in the morning his time and ask his opinion (which I value, he's a successful business guy over there), and a "ground level" account of what's going on!
And update on this RollTide?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Back form the weekend trip, no response yet to text or voicemail. I'm not freakin out because he may be near the family house which is way south, and VERY in the country. So little to no cell reception. He should be back up in north for a monday morning (i would assume)

With the ECB announcement of buying bonds (their QE), he will hopefully have some opinions on it all!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts