Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
silenced
3,002 Posts
i think some of the most scary stuff in the article was the gov and state representatives of tennessee did not even know they had military checkpoints. how is that?

·
some strange Nordic man
1,103 Posts
This is really just a Neighborhood Watch program with federal funding and staffing. They essentially preform citizen arrests until the real police show up and do the actual arresting, hauling away, clubbing with billy clubs/rubber hoses or whatever else happens when people are arrested. I wouldn't know, I've never been an idiot and decided to commit a crime and stick around for it.

Not a violation of Posse Comitatus.

·
90/10 headed for 95/5
7,665 Posts
The author's interpretation and representation of what's going on there is off-base and out-to-lunch....and the fact that Alex Jones and his Infowars site published it should be no surprise.

It doesn't take very much research to confirm that the Posse Comitatus Act n the U.S. is alive and well, as is the Secretary of Defense's directive against the use of the naval service.

My recommendation....STOP reading anything on Infowars.com.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
i think some of the most scary stuff in the article was the gov and state representatives of tennessee did not even know they had military checkpoints. how is that?
Maybe they were unaware of it because it didn't happen? I'm not saying it didn't happen but, just because Alex Jones said it doesn't mean it's true.

Question EVERYTHING especially authority & Alex Jones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts