Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how many years it will be before a Pop Idol style will be used to vote in an American President.

That way you could tune in every night to see them perform certain tasks like moose hunting, resistance to torture, rapping, assisting at a teenage mothers birth...Viewers could phone in and vote off the ones they don't want.

You could vote to keep the ones with the nice asses, or who were a good shot with a gun, or who were good at talking in a deep voice or at being black.

I think you are more than half way to adopting this system.

Alternatively Americans could vote for someone who can use English properly, has an idea of history and different cultures, doesn't have to refer to God every time they need guidance and who has an IQ level which is higher than a wet towel.

(I'm not sure who that could be though.:confused:)

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
Alternatively Americans could vote for someone who can use English properly, has an idea of history and different cultures, doesn't have to refer to God every time they need guidance and who has an IQ level which is higher than a wet towel.
Well YB, you just described Obama!

HippieSurvivalist

·
Permanently gone
1,720 Posts
Well YB, you just described Obama!

HippieSurvivalist
You have seen *P Diddy's* endorsement videos for Obama?

That is just a mild example of Obama's supporters.
Obama is all hype, no hope; all style, no substance.
He has accomplished nothing...except penning two volumes of memoirs.
He is the *American Idol* candidate.
Obama initially used his membership in Rev Wright's church for credibility with Christian voters. When the Rev was revealed to be a racist, he cut loose that association.
He stated that *bitterness* made voters cling to *guns and religion*...that is his view of a *different culture* than the one he was raised in.
That Obama is not qualified to be President is nakedly apparent. He does NOT have any executive experience, he has sat in the Senate for only 123 days and has not passed any laws.Out of 196 votes he could have made, he has made only 132.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
I was just wondering how many years it will be before a Pop Idol style will be used to vote in an American President.

That way you could tune in every night to see them perform certain tasks like moose hunting, resistance to torture, rapping, assisting at a teenage mothers birth...Viewers could phone in and vote off the ones they don't want.

You could vote to keep the ones with the nice asses, or who were a good shot with a gun, or who were good at talking in a deep voice or at being black.

I think you are more than half way to adopting this system.

(I'm not sure who that could be though.:confused:)
There's some truth to what you're saying here. Everything is scripted like a sit-com, and they're getting good at speaking words they know we want to hear...and at times even look like they mean them.

The problem with a Republic is that it can be bought...and it has. But I suppose the alternative would be we could drudge up a king and queen somewhere, and no matter how stupid, moronic and inbred their offspring become they would be our LEADER.

Prince Philip: “If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.”

I suppose we'd just have to bend over and take it when our illustrious, silver spoon, never worked a day in their lfe dirtbag royalty refer to the population as "useless eaters".

I've never seen people more "useless" than "Prince" Philip and his other pompous relatives who call themselves "royalty".

·
high on truck stop coffee
16,593 Posts
Obama flubs..

YouTube - P. Diddy: McCain Should've Picked Michelle Obama as V.P.!o_O

Obama initially used his membership in Rev Wright's church for credibility with Christian voters. When the Rev was revealed to be a racist, he cut loose that association.
He stated that *bitterness* made voters cling to *guns and religion*...that is his view of a *different culture* than the one he was raised in.
That Obama is not qualified to be President is nakedly apparent. He does NOT have any executive experience, he has sat in the Senate for only 123 days and has not passed any laws.Out of 196 votes he could have made, he has made only 132.
Yea,but he's such a great speaker..!!:rolleyes:

·
Haha
3,407 Posts
YouTube - P. Diddy: McCain Should've Picked Michelle Obama as V.P.!o_O

But can he rap to a good beat?

-Cade

·
Registered
305 Posts
The candidates running remind me a lot of crap I get in my SPAM email box.

Obama.com
The US Government gives away millions a month, get your share!

McCain.com
Get $100,000 in life insurance for pennies a day!

Palin.com
Medically proven to increase the size of your male member!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts