Survivalist Forum banner

Pontoon boat. Updated w/pics, etc.

901 26
Signing the contract for this tomorrow.

2011 24' Bentley Encore 240 fish. 90hp Yamaha 4 stroke with 220 hours.

Galvanized trailer, GPS, stereo, new Bimini top.

My credit union values it at $24,000.

Here's a couple pictures. I had a lot more pictures/info but can't post from phone. I'll try to update after the holiday.

Furniture Chair Outdoor furniture Shade Tree

Plant Vehicle Boat Watercraft Wheel

Boat Vehicle Plant community Motor vehicle Wheel

Couch Plant Tree Naval architecture Recreation

Naval architecture Boat Plant Watercraft Motor vehicle
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Loaded
289 Posts
Having spent ten years in the boating business.........I learned that many boat owners....have no business owning a boat....they have no concept of the rules ......do not meet safety requirements......and believe that if they can drive a car...they can drive a boat........
Thats why we sold our new luxury fishing boat,way to may people an 95% were Idiots on the water,another 4% were Idiots backing up,unloading an loading their boats...We tried boating in different types of water,big an small lakes,the Delta,bay an ocean(in good weather) it didn't make much difference,we did fine some relief if we went went in the middle of the week.
All in all camping,fishing,boating just became so crowded with Idiots it was just wasn't enjoyable anymore.Sadly this is the way commifornia has become now for many years.

·
Registered
593 Posts
3 things I have learned about boats,..

1.) B.O.A.T= Break Out Another Thousand
2.) They are a hole in the water to throw money in.
3.) The two happiest days in a boat opener life are the day they buy, and the day they sell it.

Honestly I hope you enjoy it and get much use out of it!

·
Registered
11,654 Posts
You got a great value. Make sure you use it and have fun. We got this gem just over 4 years ago.

2017 22' Premier Gemmani 220 sport pontoon set up with 2 captains chairs and live well in the rear, 2 power down riggers, depth/fish finder, 115 mercury and 9.9 kicker for trolling with trailer. 2 years old with only 53 hours on the 115hp, wife said I wasn't spending enough time on the water and we needed a pontoon boat,,,,,,, yeah can't go wrong. We have about 160 days in 4 years and keep docked it on Lake Pend d'Orielle (Id.) for about 5 months a year. Used $38,000 and our first ever boat.

We've been having fun.

Automotive tire Automotive exterior Wood Gas Bumper
Tire Wheel Watercraft Boat Vehicle
Automotive tire Automotive exterior Wood Gas Bumper
Water Sky Cloud Boat Mountain

1 - 20 of 27 Posts