Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Garbage Collector
11,363 Posts
Arm the police with something more than a club and a whistle, unload some buckshot and CS into the crowds then see who the real rioters are.

If they aren't going to allow common subjects to defend themselves and their property then the only alternative is for the Nanny State to step up and defend it.

Yet another example of why I pity the urban dwellers.

·
FBHO
1,279 Posts
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14436499

map and timeline of whats been going on.

And aye, they should be shooting people at this point. It's not about some criminal who shot at police after a stop getting one in the chest... its about looting and getting free stuff.

Could you imagine living and working in one of those areas, only to find your place of business and home destroyed, not by a tornado or hurricane, but by a pack of savages? Also the UK doesn't allow CCW ect heck even the police generally don't have guns. This would be a great time to rethink this policy.. eh?

Honestly urban preppers, this crap and the recent riots/beatings in the states should have you reconsidering your residence. For your own sake.

God help the Brits.

·
Inglorious Deplorable
21,135 Posts
It is just property damage. Look at all the new jobs that will be created when Sony rebuilds the distribution center. Ya, right.

Although, If I were Sony - I would not rebuild. Everyone would loose there jobs.

Property damage is the destruction of a mans efforts. A destruction of time, a theft of life.

Light them up. Take them down.

·
Registered
84 Posts
i work for costco in the uk ,one of the stores got it last night ,only 10 miles from where i work ,lots of police about but they cant even hit anyone due to being sued,i say let the army come in ,the paras are just back from a tour ,they would be well up for it ,that would show these bloody animals not to mess with anyone ,it would soon die down after a hour with the paras

·
Garbage Collector
11,363 Posts
Dissolve Parliament, find a real King with some stones to crush an uprising, since the taxes are oppressive anyways might as well pay it to the crown for real and go back to being peasents in name not just fact.

Reactions: chaosofcreation

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Okay, I'll be the one to say what everyone else is too polite to bring up. The majority of the rioters, identified by officialdom as "youths", are immigrants and the children of immigrants. I wasn't aware of how PC Britain steps around this issue until I read Mark Steyn's "America Alone".

And just think, these "yoots" haven't missed nine meals yet.

Watching the police unable to control the situation, what would America be like if citizens decided they'd had enough? Could we be easily controlled?

·
Banned
3,048 Posts
Okay, I'll be the one to say what everyone else is too polite to bring up. The majority of the rioters, identified by officialdom as "youths", are immigrants and the children of immigrants. I wasn't aware of how PC Britain steps around this issue until I read Mark Steyn's "America Alone".

And just think, these "yoots" haven't missed nine meals yet.

Watching the police unable to control the situation, what would America be like if citizens decided they'd had enough? Could we be easily controlled?

When this comes to America, there will be blood & lots of it. Whose to say how it will play out we cannot depend on the government or even the police. Just look to our Mexican boarder and the Zettas coming over into our country and you see the proof.

·
What would Mal do
4,932 Posts
coming soon...to a London near you...

we're already seeing it in the flash mob rioting..just not sustained beyond a couple hours...but the police response is about the same...couple cops stand toe to toe arguing with a brotha about seeing him signing and he's insisting he wasn't..all the while he's tying up 2 or more cops while dozens of other thugs are causing much more mayhem.
and most of the city cops I've seen hired over the past several years under the "hug a thug" mindset are way below physical qualifications.....it takes 3 of em to handle one healthy punk.

·
Mountain William
736 Posts
16,000 police to retake London: PM recalls Parliament as the police lose control of Britain's streets

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-face-gangs-petrol-bombs.html#ixzz1UWw9JQbT
They're toast unless something changes.

'We don't do water cannon, we rely on consent'
She said: 'The way we police in Britain is not through use of water cannon. The way we police in Britain is through consent of communities.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...art-fires-violence-spreads.html#ixzz1UXP2YoGy

·
Registered
226 Posts
If the law abiding citizens were allowed to own firearms in England this whole situation would quiet down quickly after a few self defense shootings.
Not really. We're all allowed to own bats, kitchen knives, sticks, fists but the punishment for using them in defence is worse than the guy would get for attacking you or looting your shop in the first place.

We need more of this:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/video/2011/aug/09/london-riots-london?INTCMP=SRCH

i say let the army come in ,the paras are just back from a tour ,they would be well up for it ,that would show these bloody animals not to mess with anyone ,it would soon die down after a hour with the paras
Yes, but then who would loot the middle east for their oil???

I'm sick of this halo effect around "our boys in Afganistan". Oh yeah, they are really something to be proud of: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/aug/08/british-soldier-taliban-fingers-souvenirs

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have a friend not far outside the area. She can see smoke from her home and her husband is in the thick of it hoping to get home. I am just appalled at how this keeps going on and on and getting worse. I hope they get armed forces in there and get it under control fast. This is just insane.

The fact that so much is orchestrated by the use of FB and Twitter on smart phones is scary. I know that a lot of the recent mob violence and flash mobs for stealing here in the U.S. is organized this way. Hopefully our thugs don't even watch the news so as to get any new ideas.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have a friend not far outside the area. She can see smoke from her home and her husband is in the thick of it hoping to get home. I am just appalled at how this keeps going on and on and getting worse. I hope they get armed forces in there and get it under control fast. This is just insane.

The fact that so much is orchestrated by the use of FB and Twitter on smart phones is scary. I know that a lot of the recent mob violence and flash mobs for stealing here in the U.S. is organized this way. Hopefully our thugs don't even watch the news so as to get any new ideas.
I hope your friend is OK.

Didn't they shut down the celular network in Egypt to stop people from cordinating riots over there?

·
Country Girl
995 Posts
'We don't do water cannon, we rely on consent'
She said: 'The way we police in Britain is not through use of water cannon. The way we police in Britain is through consent of communities.'
Is that code for "We don't want to blast these little bastards off their feet with water cannons to get rid of them now because we'd rather the situation escalate so that British public get so ****ed they'll be happy to see martial law and new legislation prohibiting all forms of protest even peaceful ones?"

The politically incorrect use of water cannons and rubber bullets would have stopped these riots three days ago:mad:

·
Garbage Collector
11,363 Posts
Is that code for "We don't want to blast these little bastards off their feet with water cannons to get rid of them now because we'd rather the situation escalate so that British public get so ****ed they'll be happy to see martial law and new legislation prohibiting all forms of protest even peaceful ones?"

The politically incorrect use of water cannons and rubber bullets would have stopped these riots three days ago:mad:

The judicious application of live ammunition would stop the riots forever, once the idiots realize all that will happen is they will die then they stop.

·
Registered
696 Posts
The judicious application of live ammunition would stop the riots forever, once the idiots realize all that will happen is they will die then they stop.
This is true.

I've said this before because it is so much of the same situation...

No matter what side of the protests you were on, you should realize that all the violent riots and the taking over and burning down of government buildings ended after Kent State.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
When this comes to America, there will be blood & lots of it. Whose to say how it will play out we cannot depend on the government or even the police. Just look to our Mexican boarder and the Zettas coming over into our country and you see the proof.
If this were America it would end a lot sooner. If shopkeepers were shooting looters, there'd be a lot fewer people willing to loot. Over there they have nothing to fear.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts