Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I've actually only been lurking around here for a couple days. I keep running into stuff I want to chime in on though, so I thought I'd better just sign up.

I'm a young construction worker over here in the South Puget Sound metro area. I know alot about a little bit, and a little bit about a lot... I'd love to try to help you guys with any questions regarding common construction materials and techniques about everything from breaking ground to touch up paint. I REALLY hope we can learn together about some of the alternative building techniques which are becoming more common.

I'm also an amateur Mycologist (Mushrooms), musician (guitar and cello), and gamer (shooters...hehe)

I am very new to survivalism, but I'm NOT new to understanding some of the issues which are leading to what will make our skills important...

I do some sport fishing, and camping, a little bit of foraging... But it's time to take it further.

Anyway, thanks guys, especially if you read all this... hehe. See you around the boards and good luck!

~Joshua

·
Registered
172 Posts
Sounds like you're better off than 80% of the population.
Cheers, and welcome - from another South Sounder... however temporary my stay might be.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.. wow, this board is more populated than I thought...

You don't plan on hanging around here AFW? Do you like it so far?

Yeah, I'm glad I'm not totally oblivious at least (sheeple)... I suppose we've all got at least that going for us right?

I forgot to mention my girlfriend is also really skilled... She cooks from raw ingredients alot, sews, crochets, knows ALOT about plants and horticulture... So we're doing pretty good..

She's totally on board with my goals now too... She wants to learn soapmaking most recently I think... I'm finding myself really interested in beekeeping and primitive hunting/trapping..

Thanks guys!

·
Prepared in NH
12,866 Posts
Greetings Joshua,

Welcome to the Forum.

·
RH-O Negative
5,647 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Collin County, Republic of Texas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts