Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my survivalist friends, could you please tell me everything.
First, I would like to know how many guns you own....pictures would be great. That way if I decide to take them from you I'll know what to look for. And if you plan on hiding them, please be so kind as to let me know how you would do that. Thanks a bunch. Next, let me know where your stash of goodies and your BOL are, and everything about what is in the stash. The least you could do would be to give me a street address. Awesome, thanks.
Now that thats squared away, the only other thing I'd like to know is what illegal things you would do in any type of situation. Someone comes for your guns. You'd Shoot, Shovel and Shut Up? Well howdy doody, ain't that grand. Some one comes begging for food. You'd shoot through the door. Well hot damn, this will make prosecuting so much easier.
So you know all about the NWO and who is behind it? Great, be sure to tell everyone so that when we sweep everyone up, we won't miss you.

Public Forums are the best.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hello my survivalist friends, could you please tell me everything.
First, I would like to know how many guns you own....pictures would be great. That way if I decide to take them from you I'll know what to look for. And if you plan on hiding them, please be so kind as to let me know how you would do that. Thanks a bunch. Next, let me know where your stash of goodies and your BOL are, and everything about what is in the stash. The least you could do would be to give me a street address. Awesome, thanks.
Now that thats squared away, the only other thing I'd like to know is what illegal things you would do in any type of situation. Someone comes for your guns. You'd Shoot, Shovel and Shut Up? Well howdy doody, ain't that grand. Some one comes begging for food. You'd shoot through the door. Well hot damn, this will make prosecuting so much easier.
So you know all about the NWO and who is behind it? Great, be sure to tell everyone so that when we sweep everyone up, we won't miss you.

Public Forums are the best.
I guess you didn't hear about the boating accident. Everything was lost. :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay, maybe that did sound a little paranoid. Actually I was just messing around with most of the post. But the reason I wrote it is because I see so many posters talking about how they'd shoot anyone that came for their guns or things of that nature. I guarantee that these sites are monitored. So to talk about certain things is ridiculous. Even in extremely bad SHTF scenarios, there will still be courts and laws that will still prosecute people. These posts would make excellent evidence.

I personally don't live in fear or paranoia. I don't do anything illegal, I'm not going to fight the government. I'm just going to survive and witness the crazy shenanigans that occur.
However, if you plan on hiding your guns, shooting people etc. I sure wouldn't post it on the internet.

·
Free Born
2,446 Posts
Satire humor, and sadly enough allot of people will not catch on to your point. I have to agree with what your getting at, don't feed the gooberment information and keep a low profile, a fly on the wall if you will. :thumb:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Its NOT illegal to talk about hypotheticals and there are states, such as Texas that you can use deadly force against someone who breaks into your home and tries to hurt or kill you. (And actually, I'm pretty sure a person can just trespass with the intent to damage property there and be shot to death, and under the correct set of circumstances it would not be a crime in and of itself).

And yes, there are definitely people on this board who would shoot through a door and kill you, if absolutely necessary.

Have a nice day!

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
And yes, there are definitely people on this board who would shoot through a door and kill you, if absolutely necessary.
The name's Plissken

·
V
21,713 Posts
I really wouldnt recommend shooting through doors, the mess and the drafts it'll cause arent really worth it, open then door then blast em :thumb: besides doors maybe hard to come by post event :D:

·
veldskoen no socks
2,715 Posts
Guns?? knives??? BOL?? Plan??...No sir Im just a law abiding citizen waiting for the authorities to tell me what to do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts