Survivalist Forum banner

7181 - 7200 of 7207 Posts

·
Over and Out
3,022 Posts
Too much poutine?
Too many Ramadan-socks... :rolleyes:

..LolitasUnlimited.com... I don't think its really a website.....
No, but.. untitled.com is.. Talk about creepy (must be "invited" to be Able to enter.. And if you don't 'know What to enter'.. Don't Ask.. WT:xeye:

..Yeah, tell me that's Not Epstain's former 'Pizza Parlor Portal'... :taped:

jd

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Welcome fellow travelers to the Please Delete forum! As we travel together down this long, long, long bumpy road to nowhere together feel free to ask any question. I may not be able to answer them, but it never hurts to ask. Oh look a squirrel!

·
Sorry About Your Feelings
20,836 Posts
Glad to see this is still going strong after all these years. :)

·
20,836 Posts
about the only place on these forums not embroiled in politics, religion or vegan/carnivore controversy
BRONIES!!

This thread has always been the last remaining beacon of hope for Survivalist Boards.

Shine on you crazy diamond... shine on.

·
20,836 Posts
It occurred to me that this post is 11 years old.
Maybe I'm weird but this thread holds some sentimental value to me now.... I replied to it in time to make it on the first page of replies... I was 16 at the time and life was so different.

Forgive me having a moment there. Lol

Reactions: MEGAHAMMER

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I haven't seen him in a long time. We used to chat in the Garand section. He will be missed. But not his parting gift of Please Delete.

·
L.S./M.F.T.
53 Posts
Does anyone remember what the original post or poll was even about? I remember this thread from years back... Glad to see its still going.

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,734 Posts
Yep, me too, Lol.

Just curious, has anybody tried to read this whole thread through? I've tried several times and I can only get about 20 pages in then i've gotta go do something and forget what page I was on. It's entertaining when there isn't anything else to do.

Reactions: MikeK

·
Super Moderator
2,881 Posts
Yep, me too, Lol.

Just curious, has anybody tried to read this whole thread through? I've tried several times and I can only get about 20 pages in then i've gotta go do something and forget what page I was on. It's entertaining when there isn't anything else to do.
You were on page 20 something... :thumb:

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,734 Posts
7181 - 7200 of 7207 Posts