Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 7207 Posts

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,679 Posts
Yep I see this thread may cause many veil comments from those left leaning folks.

·
Registered
361 Posts
This is one of the most informative threads I have ever read.

I can see where the left would not approve of this thread with all the sedition and covertly veiled threats being discussed.

However you should have a security clearance to be able to view this kind of classified information.

·
HOPE4BEST&PREP4WORST
493 Posts
You want to delete military and assault weapons? Are you trying to cause another mad rush on Guns, rifles, guns, and ammo or what. Are you a gun store owner or do you have a lot of stock in Ruger? Let the conspirancy theories begin. DARN YOU TO HELL, for trying to trample my right to 50 caliber barrets on my 1/2 acre target range, is there no blood in that cold heart of yours. P.S. if you only meant to delete the post and repost it again but with a poll then I misunderstood your intentions. LOL.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
only the police and those in government should be trustee to possess guns. People in general are simply too irresponsible to have that my h power at their fingertips. Besides, with modern techology and communications, the police will arrive in time to save you.

I sure am thankful for people like Sarah Brady. Her bravery and dilligence in pursuing legislation such as The Brady Bill and her collective lobbying efforts have truly made this world a safer place. I sleep better knowing my kids are safe.

Huh? Wait. What? I just had the most horrible dream. I dreamed that I was a left wing liberal gun grabber. (shudder...)

·
Premium Member
9,224 Posts
It's a government plot to control this board. Beware deleting government moles!

·
Premium Member
9,224 Posts
All I want to know is FxJohn's take on this thread.

·
11B20 - Status Inactive
5,036 Posts
All I want to know is FxJohn's take on this thread.
Clearly he would state that he is against deleting threads and has always been against deleting threads.

Personally I think it is amoral to delete threads, obviously a higher power intended this thread to be here :D

·
Sorry About Your Feelings
20,836 Posts
LMAO

Only at Survivalistboards can a thread with nothing in it turn into a government conspiracy theory.
This should be moved to the humor section. :D:

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
This is no more than a transparently, underhanded, and blatant attempt to hide from any discussion, rebuttal or ridicule your empty platitudinous points of contentious, and venomous diatribe. :D:

1 - 20 of 7207 Posts