Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
"Dolt"
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a spam mail account for a couple of years. I've seen the *****ian scams and normally delete them. A few weeks ago I was board and replied back for fun. Shall we see how far I can take them? How long can I keep them on the line just to mess with them?

Sure give me some details. How can I help?

-Semore Good

Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 21:11:57 +0200
To: #####@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Request

Dear Friend,

He was given a goverment contract here in spain and he as been a contract here in spain for the past 6years . If you are interested and want to do this with me then let me know but if not there is no problem.

Best Regards,

Barr.Jose Pedro

On 8/27/08, semore good <#####@hotmail.com> wrote:

A Contractor who made $19M? Who the hell did he contract with? When I contracted for 2 years it was only 240K a year...

> From: ######@gmail.com
> Subject: Request
> Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 09:25:34 +0200
> To:
>
> TOTAL CONFIDENCE
>
> Barr. Jose Pedro.
> Private Email:######@gmail.com
> Tel.0034.691.884.###
>
>
> ATTN: Sir/Madam
>
> We do not know each other, but you are the only person I sent this email with hope to get a positive and sincere response, in order to go into a deal that would bring life fortune to both of us.
>
> I am Barrister, Jose Pedro solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Engr. Morris Gad , who was a Contractor and has spent most of his life in my country (Spain ).
>
> On the 19th of April 2006, my client, his wife and their only son were involved in a ghastly car accident along Pinto express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to his embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but all efforts was unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you and solicit for your assistance as a foreigner to execute the claim of this fund.
>
> I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the assets and Capital valued at US$18.5million left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the BANK in, Madrid Spain where these huge deposits were lodged. The said Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of Kin or have the account confiscated within the next twenty-one Official working days.
>
> Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek the consent to present you as the Next of kin to the deceased since no-one has come for the fund, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. The request of a foreigner as the next of kin in this transaction is occasioned by the fact that my client was a foreigner and the money cannot be paid into a local bank here, so it will be better for you to stand as the next of kin to my client. Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.
>
> All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please reply via e-mail at; ######@gmail.com
>
> Waiting to hear from you
>
> Best regards,
> BARR. JOSE PEDRO

·
Registered
1 Posts
Play the player with you

Hi, I have almost the same story, spam e-mails about millions, and I really want to play this one.
I was wondering if we can get him to give us his info. and then we can send it to the police or something, or we can play along at first and teach him not to miss with people....
So are yo in...

·
NRA Instructor-Ohio CCW
3,169 Posts
I have done it in the past. I give them a phony name and a phony reason for needing the money. One time it was to start a new air charter company, Flatulence Air.

I give them fake bank account info, and tell them I am going out of town. Tell them to contact my brother, and use a name and number from the local FBI office.

It is fun,but a waste of time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts