Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I like it here.
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I might find some? Im interesting in building an outdoor cooking place that would have the smoker / grill and a rocket stove. Id probably make it out of concrete blocks...

Ideas?

·
Registered
589 Posts
If you use concrete blocks you will need to line the firebox area with either adobe brick or fire brick. The heat will crack the concrete blocks if you don't. Search youtube for ideas. I have seen a lot of ideas for rocket stoves on there and some plans for a smoker box for a grill.

·
I like it here.
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bingo! Thanks for that. I have been to that site before and never saw the thing. I would like to make it larger but I guess I can just double the materials and follow the directions. Id like to be able to throw half a pig on it hehe. Perhaps building it as its shown would work and I can just use another smoker I have as well. The plan is to not cook in the kitchen anymore as Im building an outdoor living space. Wonderful. Thanks again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.