Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
Ha ha ha! Thems some ferny pictures, Revilo! Ha ha, life will be jes like that, I rekon. He hates Amerika!

But didja get the joke, fellers! Obama is an A-rab! I heard it on Rush's show, so I know it's true!

HippieSurvivalist

·
Registered
784 Posts
Funny. You know, other than learning that the average american will fall for anything, I've really only gotten one useful bit of info out of this entire election and it came from the Rep convention:

George Bush 41: Pilot. Shot down.
George Bush 43: Pilot. Took a lot of shots.
John McCain's Father in Law: Pilot. Shot down.
John McCain: Pilot. Shot down.

The next time I get on a plane I'm gonna make sure to ask if the Pilot is a republican. :D:

·
Registered
9 Posts
New atomic communist threat

Hello! I would like to point out that a new atomic communist threat is about to emerge. And they are sending people in to space to build a space station. When they deploy nuclear arms in space, they will be able to strike any target on the face of the earth within minutes. Support John McCain and Sarah Palin in this years election, and save freedom and democracy.

Yours truely
Anders Andersen

·
Registered
300 Posts
If Obama wins the price of an AK47 is going jump over night because they will be banned. Get grandfathered in....
Don't be so sure the grandfather clause will hold. If Ala Bin Obama wins, I suspect he'll push for an all out firearms ban, and demand they be turned in to the authorities. This idiot wants a completely disarmed nation, period.

If and when that day should ever come, I hope thousands upon thousands of gun owners decend on Washington, and find a way to drop that assmite in his shoes. Biden is a sucking tick on his ass too. Pinch his head until it pops!

This guy is so out of touch with reality, he makes me sick everytime he opens his purple lips to orate his latest BS speech.

I agree with you, in principle. Get `em while you can!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts