Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walmart, Sams Club, Costco, Smart and Final - they have some selections, but I was trying to find a good place to get access to any #10 canned goods from brand names that are available, light bulk (cases of 6 cans). I feel like the above stores have sometimes a limited selection.

·
Super Moderator
12,060 Posts
Prep & Save on Linda Way is probably your best bet.

Winco near N McCarran a little ways off El Rancho Drive has a small, but good sellection. They also have some bulk foods, and bucket selling gear.

Sportsman's Warehouse of Kietzki has a very small selection.

Just my opinion.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Prep and Save was recommended by a friend also, and it's good for certain things. I'm actually trying to stock up on large "regular" canned food and not what would normally be considered "survival food". I also checked their prices on MH against safecastle.com but they're not quite as cheap.

It's more like... I need Smart and Final retail sizing but with more brand selections and an online catalog. The physical stores tend to carry their own brands exclusively when dealing with bulk which is OK but then I wonder who stocks all the major brands of canned goods; possibly at the wholesaler level where I can't really participate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts