Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
pro-gun-news.com
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think shortly after SHTF there will be a period of time before the military gear and rifles need to be brandished. Considering you were already in your BO location. I would still want to stay concealed despite upped firepower and capability.

I have a military material messenger bag with shoulder strap that I can reach into quickly for my loadout gear so this is what I will use.

On myself-
-Sig P226 9mm w/TLR-2
-2 spare 18 rd mags 147 gr rangers.
-Tactical folder

In the bag-
-3 more loaded spare mags
-SWR trident supressor
-2 extra boxes of ranger 147s
-Streamlight Handheld
-monocular or binoculars
-spare cr123s
-brake cleaner and aerosol gun oil
-Lighter
-some paracord

What do yall think? Did I forget anything?

·
Registered
844 Posts
Nope, you got it all

I think shortly after SHTF there will be a period of time before the military gear and rifles need to be brandished. Considering you were already in your BO location. I would still want to stay concealed despite upped firepower and capability.

I have a military material messenger bag with shoulder strap that I can reach into quickly for my loadout gear so this is what I will use.

On myself-
-Sig P226 9mm w/TLR-2
-2 spare 18 rd mags 147 gr rangers.
-Tactical folder

In the bag-
-3 more loaded spare mags
-SWR trident supressor
-2 extra boxes of ranger 147s
-Streamlight Handheld
-monocular or binoculars
-spare cr123s
-brake cleaner and aerosol gun oil
-Lighter
-some paracord

What do yall think? Did I forget anything?
Murphy might have a thing or two to say about the best laid plans o' mice and men.

I like to prep the weapon between my ears. Mostly I like to prep it to help folks rather than to kill anyone that crosses my path.

·
I is as I is
93 Posts
-SWR trident supressor-----lucky dog, I wish I had one. I have to go with the prior poster and say some extra water.

·
pro-gun-news.com
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do not own the SWR yet. I have a class 3 dealer I am going to get one from soon.:thumb:

I want to say, this is not supposed to be a BOB, it I just supposed to be a small concealed arsenal. If I was going very far I would have an actual BOB large backpack with actual survival supplies.

-I am going to add handcuffs.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Quick Clot, Medical Guide, SoS Bar, communications, Radio, Hygienic supplies, hat, sun glasses, sun screen, bottles of water, mini water purifier, emergency poncho, space blanket, emergency tent.

Wouldn't take up a lot of room really.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Instead of handcuffs why not grab yourself some zip ties? military and the police use them sometimes, figure that they are cheaper and lighter to carry. I would toss in a few snacks and some water, you never know what'll happen. Might wanna watch with the supressor b/c if you were to get stopped it might get taken or you might get taken away, even tho you have a license and whatnot for it.

·
Kibitzer
6,631 Posts
You're at your BOL and you carry the man purse so you won't look military by wearing LBE, right?
Why carry both brake cleaner and gun oil, if you're at BOL?
Water and snacks would come in handy, unless you have them in another bag?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Think if your going low-profile, A backpack of gear that would look like camping gear with your fav gun tucked away (In my case, Model 15 S&W and my .22 pistol) with some ammo would be best.

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
67,135 Posts
The one thing you forgot, is that there are sub forums for guns, that would have been a better place for this thread. :D:

·
Neo Confederate
2,256 Posts
I would like to see you put in a couple of smoke bombs, they can really come in handy in a tactical retreat.

·
I'm a dork
427 Posts
Instead of handcuffs why not grab yourself some zip ties? military and the police use them sometimes, figure that they are cheaper and lighter to carry.
Zip ties are a MUST HAVE. They go right up there with the bandana. The possibilities are endless.

Just needed a place to brag about your suppressor? I would too
I was thinking the exact same thing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts