Survivalist Forum banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
oh the blond in the video I quoted from @Rockies Badger, all she was missing was red fingernails to tie those heels and lips stick in with outfit, Classy looking dame!
She runs a Fox Body Mustang with a 410 inch Windsor , backed by a manual. Solid 10 second car. Kid doing the driving has one of the fastest street driven S-10s in the country. That '55 has been in their family for decades , belongs to his dad.

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Wish I still had my coonskin cap..I wore it so much it started falling apart and my Mom confiscated it..kinda had a smell too
Mine too. When I finally got home from the service I was digging in my “ stuff” and noticed that it was gone. Mom cleaned house with “ all the unnecessary things you two boys collected “

·
I am interrogative, yes.
1,639 Posts
You might not recognize these if you're not a Californian but this was the I. Magnin department store, a high fashion/luxury chain of stores in California from about 1900-1980. I remember going there as a little girl with my mom.

The stores had soaring ceilings, chandeliers, sparking marble floors, wall-sized paintings, sculptures, spotless glass and chrome counters, and the most beautiful sales girls. It was like walking through a castle full of princesses. I still get a thrill looking at these old photos.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts