Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
9,246 Posts
I couldnt find the rifle pic…only saw the OPs pic of his rifles…The story of that found rifle was pretty cool

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
9,246 Posts
Mine jumps #3 to #5 with an ad in between…guess I dont have high enough clearance..thanx anyway👍

·
Storyteller
2,694 Posts
Not sure if this is considered Americana but I think the Disney/Tim Curry version is hilarious:

I'm sure most folks remember Tim for his over the top work in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" as Dr. Frank N. Furter . A different kind of Alien life-form, to say the least....
After his stroke, he has all but vanished from the 'scene' so to speak....

·
Registered
12,878 Posts
He was a True Rebel..we could have used him at Shiloh…or anywhere else for that matter…
”Get Ole Betsy out Davy..Theres another yankee”…
He’d have been about 80. So maybe they wouldn’t have used him at Shiloh, I don’t think the CSA was that desperate. Ol’ Betsy was a flintlock, he gave it to his son before he headed west. Maybe an 80 year old guy could use a more modern gun in the 1860’s?

Sorry...I just had to pick those nits......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
America started to die when, kids stopped wrenching on old cars. When I was in my teenage/hot rodding days (late 80’s early 90’s), every guy I knew was wrenching on there cars, drag racing them, just being boys. Man them were good ole days. That wasn’t that long ago! Sadly that is now in the distance past.
I had a 67 impala convertible, stripped it down to the frame and had frame and undercarriage powder coated. Unfortunately life, kids, wife etc, I sold it before I could even come close to finishing it. A very big regret!

I like all the post so far, Americana baby!

oh the blond in the video I quoted from @Rockies Badger, all she was missing was red fingernails to tie those heels and lips stick in with outfit, Classy looking dame!

21 - 40 of 73 Posts