Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If it isn't already possible, I think it would be nice for people to be able to unsubscribe from certain forums on this website.

I for one would love to not see the "Religious Discussions" forum anymore when I click "New Posts". I actively avoid it and don't click on anything in there anymore but sometimes a deceiving title will get me.

Other forums have such a feature. If people want to see certain forums on the site, they have to sign up for them.

It would go a long way to keep the peace.

·
Bratach Bhan Chlann Aoidh
1,366 Posts
That's a valid observation there Declan.
When there's 17 pages of posts to sift through and half of them you don't look at but have to consider before not looking then it might help.

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
I have checked into this before, and as far as I know, there is no way for people to pick and choose the search results from the "todays post" or the "new post" link.

·
Banned
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have checked into this before, and as far as I know, there is no way for people to pick and choose the search results from the "todays post" or the "new post" link.
Kev, I frequent this other firearms forum and when you sign up, you see everything except the Off Topic forum and the Exchange Forum. If you want access to those, you have to message a moderator and he'll activate them for you.

I don't know how they do it, but it is the same type of set up as your website, so it can be done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.