Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
2,988 Posts
Enjoy it and shoot it as much and as often as you can afford.

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
Great gun, my wife has one in 9mm.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Please give a range report as soon as you can! I love my .40 P99 and was interested in a 9 PPS.

If I may ask why a .40? I have big hands and can control most pistols, though have found all in all the subs are better in 9 than .40 due to the size/weight to control.

Anyway let me know how it handles!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please give a range report as soon as you can! I love my .40 P99 and was interested in a 9 PPS.

If I may ask why a .40? I have big hands and can control most pistols, though have found all in all the subs are better in 9 than .40 due to the size/weight to control.

Anyway let me know how it handles!!
The reason for the .40 is my stepdaughter's grandfather has this same firearm in 40 cal. He wanted me to get this caliber so we would have a bunch of the same mags, just in case. And, my good friend that would most likely be near us in whatever situation has a 40 cal Kahr, so we will have the same ammo.
I have really high hopes for this firearm. I will post a range report very soon. I hope to go sometime this week.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Best reason I have ever heard for a certain caliber! Great forward thinking!

Waiting, waiting...

Gee I would want to shoot it 15sec after opening the box, you have a lot of self-control ;)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Best reason I have ever heard for a certain caliber! Great forward thinking!

Waiting, waiting...

Gee I would want to shoot it 15sec after opening the box, you have a lot of self-control ;)
LOL! Believe me, I WANT TO SHOOT IT!!!! But work comes first.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts