Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and had a tragic boating accident on the way home on I-75.

But if I still had it, I would be very excited to get it to the range. Before the untimely event I did check to see if it was pocket-carryable, and sure enough, in a pocket holster it fits quite nicely with no obvious visible outline. So unless you wear tight pants or are relatively small, you should be able to carry this subcompact 9mm and not have to compromise with a .380.

·
OTP Rebel
997 Posts
...and had a tragic boating accident on the way home on I-75.

But if I still had it, I would be very excited to get it to the range. Before the untimely event I did check to see if it was pocket-carryable, and sure enough, in a pocket holster it fits quite nicely with no obvious visible outline. So unless you wear tight pants or are relatively small, you should be able to carry this subcompact 9mm and not have to compromise with a .380.
It's too late ,I bought a LCP last month . Let us know how it would've shot

·
CrackShot
145 Posts
Looking at getting one for the wife, she has small hands and i've heard alot of good reviews on the LC9, Good price also:thumb:

·
Survivor, so far
46,001 Posts
LC9 fits in a #4 Uncle Mike's perfectly. Also totally reliable
after the first 200 rounds. Will be my daily carry for in town
travel after a few hundred more rounds. Ruger did well !

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
They are a little fragile, I think. Kahr PM9 is bout twice the price but it's also a much better, more proven gun. The CTC Laser grips are a good fit on them little pocket rockets.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've shot the heck out of mine with zero problems..." fragile" isn't a word I'd apply to any Ruger. I've been shooting a lot of the mini-9s lately, and while I'm very pleased with them as BUGs, I'd rather go larger for daily carry. I carry a Ruger SR9c, which is GLOCK 26-sized. My 2nd magazine is a 17-rounder carried in a Galco horizontal mag pouch.

Michael B

WARNING: Ruger is a sponsor of mine

·
Snotbubbles
53 Posts
I picked up one of the LC9 today:)
Can't wait to test it out at the range tomorrow.
This will become my main concealed carry.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts