Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Jack of all trades
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Philadelphia fire chief is in trouble for singing the National Anthem while on duty. The firefighter that posted the video on YouTube got a 4 week suspension without pay. It gets even better... Fire commissioner Llyod Ayers is also in a YouTube video promoting a private business (Black and Noble bookstore) while in uniform, but he doesn't appear to be in any trouble.

Links to story:

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...plinary-hearing-after-youtube-video-surfaces/

http://www.firerescue1.com/fire-dep...se/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Link to Commissioner

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
"The videos were filmed at Engine 71 on Cottman Avenue. Grillone says at the time, he was just trying to boost morale after the deaths of three firefighters."

More BS from obamanation lackeys.

·
Registered
138 Posts
It's Philly...so don't try to make sense of it. I gave up a long time ago. That's why I moved out of the city into the suburbs...right after Mayor John Street (black) announced the following in 2002:

In a 2002 address at a convention of the NAACP, Street said that “the brothers and sisters are running the city. Oh, yes. The brothers and sisters are running this city. Running it! Don’t you let nobody fool you, we are in charge of the City of Brotherly Love. We are in charge! We are in charge!”

Nine years later...they are still running the city...running it into the ground.

·
Registered
8,154 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
The next thing you know..... crazy people around this nation might even say The Pledge of Allegiance out loud and in public....oh the shame.

·
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
6,767 Posts
The next thing you know..... crazy people around this nation might even say The Pledge of Allegiance out loud and in public....oh the shame.
yip and then here comes to police to arrest you because they have no idea about the 1st amend.

·
Banned
4,276 Posts
It's a pc world, it all depends on who is doing the offending there are many protected classes in the United States.
XR750

1 - 11 of 11 Posts