Survivalist Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 140 Posts

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
7,982 Posts
I think anyone who wants the series of injections should be allowed to have it as soon as they can make an appt...thats the only decent thing to do...but I also believe that anyone who doesn't feel all the facts are in yet shouldn't be coerced (cant fly,enter buildings etc)into a decision against their will...that leaves the research burden on them and they are free to read/define/do/take as they decide as a citizen of a free republic...

·
Grevcon 10
14,020 Posts
I guess you wouldn’t know if you are too scared to get the vaccine. When you get it, they give you a paper encouraging you to report vaccine adverse events to VAERS. You might want to take a look at the p3 trial data where you can compaire death rates ( or other potential adverse effects) between those treated with the vaccine vs a placebo. That may be a little to sciencey for someone who doesn’t want their opinions challenged.
Reporting to VAERS is actively discouraged by most medical groups unless all other possible causes can be completely eliminated. Patients very very rarely report to VAERS themselves. They expect the medical professionals to do it for them when they have a medical encounter as a result of the vaccine, and if it doesn't trigger a medical encounter the patient is unlikely to be motivated to report it. VAERS has never been comprehensive. It's intended as an early warning system with each report representative of many more actual cases.

·
Grevcon 10
14,020 Posts
I think anyone who wants the series of injections should be allowed to have it as soon as they can make an appt...thats the only decent thing to do...but I also believe that anyone who doesn't feel all the facts are in yet shouldn't be coerced (cant fly,enter buildings etc)into a decision against their will...that leaves the research burden on them and they are free to read/define/do/take as they decide as a citizen of a free republic...
Millions are refusing the vaccine until every single person in India has had theirs. Those people are stunning and brave and should not be punished for their dedication to justice and equity.

·
Over and Out
3,825 Posts
I guess you wouldn’t know if you are too scared to PLAY RUSSIAN ROULETTE. ...That may be a little to sciencey for someone who doesn’t want their opinions challenged.
a) Yes, I changed your post - to make a Point.. Is it clearer now? :rolleyes: Cuz that's what these "vaccines" are, really.. A 'roulette' that IS causing Major issues for Tens of Thousands (ie: This very Thread..) - up to and including Death..

..Is someone "scared" if they don't want to 'play roulette' with their Health / Life? Is someone "scared" when they put their seat belt on, or change the battery in thier smoke detector?? I call that just being Wise, imo.. These Frankenccines are NOT any 'cure' for C-19, nor will they even Prevent you from getting it / transmitting it, so.. What's the 'point'??

b) My 'opinions' are challenged every single Day - and that's just Fine.. No one grows / learns in an echo-chamber of bias.. It's Propaganda, pushing 'Russian Roulette Science' that I'm opposed to.

..It's Normalcy bias, not proven Science, that has everyone believing this 'jab' is going to get everything back to "normal", and what this Thread is documenting happening out there, is a Perfect example..

Sorry, but.. Ain't skeered, just No thanks..

jd

·
Registered
279 Posts
..It's Normalcy bias, not proven Science, that has everyone believing this 'jab' is going to get everything back to "normal", and what this Thread is documenting happening out there, is a Perfect example..

Sorry, but.. Ain't skeered, just No thanks..
Spot on!

The majority luvs maskdebating to the new normal, while that fantasy is morphing into absolute terror as we speak...

·
Registered
279 Posts
😂😂😂 exaggerate much?
Sneeky, I will simplify it for you:
Our fertility, Motherhood itself, the very womb, is under attack. Our collective reproductive future is on the line.
Depopulation is the published and acknowledged flagship of TPTB.
FACT, not exaggeration.

·
Registered
279 Posts
We need a “you’re out of your blankety blank mind” emoji for folks like you.
I highly suggest you join in the fight, as "natural selection" pulls no punches...

·
Grevcon 10
14,020 Posts
I highly suggest you join in the fight, as "natural selection" pulls no punches...
You have gone in so many insane baseless contradictory directions that you don't just have zero credibility, you actually have negative credibility. People will not believe obviously true things just because you promoted them assuming that if you're discussing it, it must be false just based on your track record. You are accomplishing absolutely nothing here and those of us who might agree with you on something are losing people who would have listened to us because you got involved.

·
Registered
279 Posts
You have gone in so many insane baseless contradictory directions that you don't just have zero credibility, you actually have negative credibility. People will not believe obviously true things just because you promoted them assuming that if you're discussing it, it must be false just based on your track record. You are accomplishing absolutely nothing here.
Thanks for the flogging, Colt. Pls, carry on doing what you do best.

Meanwhile, those of us who have eyes to see and ears to hear will also soldier on...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey doc, just one serious question: what evidence would it take for you to admit you were wrong?
Hey sneeks, wrong about what?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Reporting to VAERS is actively discouraged by most medical groups unless all other possible causes can be completely eliminated. Patients very very rarely report to VAERS themselves. They expect the medical professionals to do it for them when they have a medical encounter as a result of the vaccine, and if it doesn't trigger a medical encounter the patient is unlikely to be motivated to report it. VAERS has never been comprehensive. It's intended as an early warning system with each report representative of many more actual cases.
I think Country Boy is referring to vsafe. I signed up when I got my first shot and got daily texts for the first week asking about soreness, fever, etc. Plus an open field for "any other symptoms"

It also asks did symptoms make you call out sick, skip planned activities, etc.

They asked everyone to sign up while I was in line. Idk how many did

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Way too sensible an approach so it'll never be adopted. Other than by default.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Reporting to VAERS is actively discouraged by most medical groups unless all other possible causes can be completely eliminated.
This is news to me. Care to sight some sources for your claim? I'd research it, but after reading and re-reading that sentence, I wouldn't know where to start.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Reporting to VAERS of significant effects is required of all health care providers for COvid because it’s under a EUA. If you know of a medical group that is “actively discouraging” compliance with federal law, you should notify the FDA. Most states have actively engaged with their state medical boards on this previously because an EUA would likely be/ has been used in a bioterrorism or radiological response ( eg AVA vaccine)

however, because most COVID vaccine recipients have no other relationship with the health care provider administering the vaccine, the CDC and FDA are also actively soliciting individual reporting, which has resulted in record reporting.

·
Super Moderator. I'm helping!
8,215 Posts
Wife got first dose, she's around 60,, no more menopause symptoms and after first dose hot flashes started again for her. She is debating the second dose but thinks the home where her mom lives is going to require a vax to see her sooner or later, ivermectin for me and good so far.
That alone makes it a no-go for me. I just finished menopause (knock on wood) and I have NO desire to suffer through one more day of that bull****. I'm pretty sure the old man doesn't want to suffer through it with me either. 😉🙃🤐

61 - 80 of 140 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.